Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i didnt get too many pictures my camara pretty much died.
we entered lowla in a few of the fun shows. but they had a different judge from a kennel judge it and didnt even give us time to really stack or dogs or do anything.
but over all the event was a lot of fun.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Shes looking purdy :D

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
I like her angulation, she is very clean :) showing her like this young is going to help her greatly with her socialization !!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Good job :) She looks great and she's gunna be a little show stopper :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
she looks great out there , glad you were able to make that its great experience for the pups, too bad the judge did such a bad job hopefully they dont use him again.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Great pics, Nizmo. How did you like the show? I was extremely disappointed that a judge placed a muzzled dog though. Not sure how the judge checked the bite of the dog if he was muzzled and in my opinion, a muzzled dog shouldn't be at the show anyway.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Great pics, Nizmo. How did you like the show? I was extremely disappointed that a judge placed a muzzled dog though. Not sure how the judge checked the bite of the dog if he was muzzled and in my opinion, a muzzled dog shouldn't be at the show anyway.
They placed a muzzled dog at the oregon show? thats odd

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Wow why even have the dog at the show if it has to be muzzled?? That would upset me too.

·
Registered
471 Posts
she already looks like a pro out there =D looks like you guys had alot of fun ..

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i thought the show was really awesome. a lot of kennels were poor sports, but the judge they had for the regular shows was originally a ukc judge. but i think the show went well except the fun shows...

who was saying it was a joke?

the only thing i had a problem with was not enough time in the ring for lowla and I. but i couldnt be more proud of her with all the distractions going on. she held her stack very well tho.
i couldnt be more proud.

thanks for all the compliments guys.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
That's great that you guys got out there with her. She looks like a natural ;)

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
i thought the show was really awesome. a lot of kennels were poor sports, but the judge they had for the regular shows was originally a ukc judge. but i think the show went well except the fun shows...

who was saying it was a joke?

the only thing i had a problem with was not enough time in the ring for lowla and I. but i couldnt be more proud of her with all the distractions going on. she held her stack very well tho.
i couldnt be more proud.

thanks for all the compliments guys.
Other people that were at the show said it was a joke, waste of time and money, etc. Glad you put her in the ring though! What show you going to next?

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just got a booth at the Idaho abkc show. But we just had a huge financial set back so I'm praying
I can make it lol. Yard deals anyone? lmao

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the bite on the muzzled dog was checked MULTIPLE times. multiple times in one event, also. it was purely precautions.
theres always going to be sore losers that talk crap, but do you see anyone else in the NW throwing events? atleast he's doing something and putting the NW on the map. it was an awesome event all together, great turn out.
the only people that would talk crap and say its a joke would be the poor losers.
Benny was a great judge, he was VERY thorough. IMO if you weren't there you cant believe everything you here ya know?
i had lots of fun.
we'll have a booth at the Idaho show, so we're really excited. i posted a link of the show info below. lmk if your going, i'd love to meet up with you :)

Do you have more info about this show? I'm near Boise and wouldn't mind checking it out
http://www.gopitbull.com/events/36668-summer-show-down-ii.html

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
the bite on the muzzled dog was checked MULTIPLE times. multiple times in one event, also. it was purely precautions.
theres always going to be sore losers that talk crap, but do you see anyone else in the NW throwing events? atleast he's doing something and putting the NW on the map. it was an awesome event all together, great turn out.
the only people that would talk crap and say its a joke would be the poor losers.
Benny was a great judge, he was VERY thorough. IMO if you weren't there you cant believe everything you here ya know?
i had lots of fun.
we'll have a booth at the Idaho show, so we're really excited. i posted a link of the show info below. lmk if your going, i'd love to meet up with you :)

http://www.gopitbull.com/events/36668-summer-show-down-ii.html
I don't even care so much about the bite as I do about the fact the dog was muzzled in the ring. He shouldn't have allowed it, but it has been handled and put on the website that no muzzles, spikes, etc are allowed in the ring. Anyone unsure of how their dog might act should leave that dog at home. Big ups to the ABKC and Papa Pit for addressing that issue so quickly though.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts