Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im REALLY thinking about doing a booth at this show. im not sure how well my products will do with the bully crowd tho. right now i dont have $100 bucks to fork out and get stuck, im really considering it tho. i need to get out there more at shows, its so hard with Riley only being almost 7 months and sarah going to school full time.
do think we have a spot in the bully community?

·
Registered
3 Posts
YES!

You have an amazing chance in the bully world Trevor! Every one who has seen the collar you did for us wants your contact info to get some for their dogs lol as long as you can make them bigger ;) and if your worried about a booth you guys are more then willing to be at our we have 2 spots lol :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
wish I could make this show , actually one a bit closer to me :( but with the pups here doesnt look like we can for this one, there is a adba show going on up here same day so I think we will be taking loki and luna to that instead.

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Ashley! you guys will be happy with what your getting, and now that i know your bully neck sizes i' got you covered lmao :)

angelbaby- i think theres one coming up in idaho in afew months also

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
ya idaho is far from me lol , hoping one comes closer like washington, oregon isnt that bad I just cant make it to this one, hopefully next year.

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im just starting to go to shows so if you know of any abkc or ukc shows in the northern cali, idaho, oregon and washington let me know :)
where are you located?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
im just across the border by 15 minutes outside of vancouver.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Nizmo vancouver BC? or vancouver washington. I thought you were american thats crazy lol, either vancouver your still pretty close I thought you were a southern boy LMAO. should deff meet up sometime take the pups for a walk together or sumthin :)

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
High Roller from Vegas or do they have another HRK up in Oregon?
from what i hear its a huge event that most of the west coast bully pple go to.so it wouldnt surprise me if it was HR from las veg

Nizmo vancouver BC? or vancouver washington. I thought you were american thats crazy lol, either vancouver your still pretty close I thought you were a southern boy LMAO. should deff meet up sometime take the pups for a walk together or sumthin :)
vacnouver, wa :)
no, seems most pple on here are from the south. not i tho :)
we should deff. get together soon!!!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
ahhh ok lol i thought you were american lol , Im in vancouver BC , still not far hopefully there will be more shows in the washington oregon area we will get to this year , if you hear of any let me know please and I will keep and eye out and let you know as well. would be very cool to meet you and your dogs.

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ahhh ok lol i thought you were american lol , Im in vancouver BC , still not far hopefully there will be more shows in the washington oregon area we will get to this year , if you hear of any let me know please and I will keep and eye out and let you know as well. would be very cool to meet you and your dogs.
ohhh, i was the one confused ;) lol
im just starting to get into going to shows, but i will deffinently let you know of any i hear of.
i think with going to the shows and meeting with a a lot of kennels i'll hear more. theres not too much going on that i've heard in OR, WA. California is really where its at on the west coast. tho there is a show coming up in a couple months in Idaho that i might be going to.
its hard to plan for everything when you dont know what your pocket book is going to look like from month to month lol

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This saturday folks. we'll have collars on hand, collars on dogs, and order forms to place orders if we dont have the collars you need on hand. Also, there will be two of our collars in Valhalla Bullys raffle! LMK if you would like some collars brought to you to the show.

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I showed her in the best raiden pup and female. They had a different judge to judge the fun shows,
He pretty much everyone through and was a poor loser. Didn't give anyone time to really
Stack they're dogs. Its never been like that...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts