Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've always fed my pits regional red but I wanted to try something different. Any wisdom?

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
I've always fed my pits regional red but I wanted to try something different. Any wisdom?
I have fed both, my dogs had better results with Regional Red though with 6 Fish i've never seen their coats ever look as good and softer than a feather. So it is a little of a trade off but over all if you wanted to switch up and use 6 Fish you shouldn't be let down.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have fed both, my dogs had better results with Regional Red though with 6 Fish i've never seen they're coats ever look as good and softer than a feather. So it is a little of a trade off but over all if you wanted to switch up and use 6 Fish you shouldn't be let down.
Awesome thanks, I'll give it a try

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Another good one is the blue wilderness potatoe and duck recipe... what i feed my boy, a lil spendy but worth it.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
we feed red meat variety in the months we work more when the weather is nicer and we can get out for runs and pulling , ect I find in the winter months it packs too muchweight on them they arent burning it like they do in the summer so we then switch to the fish { they arent even that different but for some reason the fish doesnt bulk them up as much} as far as any difference in appearance we dont notice any , we give them fish pills all year round for there coats as well. Both are good varietys, its not a bad idea to switch the variety up once in awhile { same food just diff formula} they can get bored with there food at times, this helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts