Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, i found another supplier that carries Orijen for about $5 cheaper, so i went there today to get kenya and chynas food. well the chick behind the counter handed me a card and said that if i keep the receipts of all the bags of Orijen i hav bought, once i hit 12, Orijen will send me a free bag! :) i was so excited (im on bag 6 since i have kenya and chyna)and wanted to share.

heres wat the card looks like so make sure to ask for it next time yall go...

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
ORIJEN!! haha i feed TOTW but im about to try a bag of orijen to see how my boy likes it thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
hmmm i wonder if there is a way to get that card...the place i got orijen just started carrying orijen last week (i got lucky its the closest to me and that was a drive) i dont know if they would have that card yet...

i hope i can get one of those cards!

good looking out :)

·
Registered
212 Posts
The place I'm buying Canidae from says that they are doing it for my food too, they also take off the upc's for me and place them in an envelope if they are doing that for Orijen I might make the change sooner:roll:

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i suggest printing it out, and showing the store u get ur food from, that last store i bought kenyas food never mentioned this, so i dont nkow if some stores are just lazy or if its a new thing... but sheesh! i could be saving $60 thats a save i like ;)

·
Registered
212 Posts
I just got back from the store where I buy Elektra's food from, I'm not to keen on the Canidae after trying it and having "soft serve" served on the grass, So I decided to talk with the person who's always working there and talked to her about the foods she did recommend Innova and another food called California's Natural, so I asked what she thought about Orijen and she said that is what she feeds her "babies" and loves the food, So I decided to go ahead and get the Orijen, so now that I am waaay off topic she pulls out the card from behind the counter before I could even ask about the free bag of food she explained it all to me and is going to keep it on file for me at the store saving all the receipts also I have found the perfect pet store for myself. If I were given the card and receipts to look after on my own I would lose them. so 1 bag bought 11 more to go thank you LLRN for the heads up on this offer.

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Hey Peanuts Mom and everyone else in Orange and Riverside Counties. I buy all my food and pet supplies from the Buzzard House out in Riverside. It's a small little family owned business that's been around forever. They carry all the top foods. They also have the lowest prices around and will give you one free bag of food for every 10 that you buy.

The Buzzard House
11052 Limonite Ave
Mira Loma, CA 91752
(951) 736-0197

·
Registered
188 Posts
My Orijen Supplier gave me the card when I started on it. I'm somewhere around 5-7 bags in. Actually they keep it all, and fill it in, and mail it in for me. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts