Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know people here feed orijin an was wondering how much are you guys paying. I feed the puppy formula and the five fish sometimes. For the puppy formula I payed almost 80 for the big bag and the fish was over 85. There's only one place that sells it in my area. When I started feeding it it was around 60 a bag but the last few months it has gone up everytime I buy a bag. I was wondering if it has gone up like this everywhere or if its just this store. I guess I'm going to switch to before grain. That's seems to be the second best they have that's not in the same 80$ range.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
it has always been $80-$90 a bag range here, the red meat is the most expensive I think the fish and puppy formula cost us about the same about $80 after tax .

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Don't forget though that this food is the best of the best and in this case you get what you pay for ;) if you only have one dog I would think that its worth the cost and remember they wont eat as much of it either because of the quality compared to some other brands :)

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
I feed Orijen and the most I ever pay for the puppy or the adult was 75 each. Going on 2 months now and still on half a container for adult and pup

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea I only have one dog. He will be a year next month. A big bag last him about 3 weeks maybe 4. He eats 3 cups a day which is according to his weight if I remember correctly, he is 79lbs. I do know its one of the best foods out and my dog is healthy and energetic. He got a lot more muscular when I switched him to it event though he was still a small pup.

At my store the fish is the most expensive I think the red meat is about 80. When I started feeding orijin it was about 60 so that's a big difference over the last few months. I might not switch him I was just curious about everyone else's experience.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Orijen here is anywhere from $69 - $95 depending on where you go and which formula you are using.. Pricing is all for the large bag. The regular Adult here is cheapest at around $70 while Regional Red is the most expensive

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gotta get another bag on Friday. Thanks for the replies. I don't feel like I'm gettin cheated anymore, looks like I was actually gettin lucky at 60 something a bag. I might actually have another dog on my hands though so I might have to switch but I don't kno yet. I have a friends dog because they couldn't have him where they moved to so I took him in. They were gonna take him to the spca so I took him but I can't find a home for him so I may keep him if him a my boy get along. I will be starting a new thread on that one though.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So I got lucky. It's back down to $60 a bag for puppy and adult and the rest are $70 a bag. I asked why the price keeps changing but they didn't know what I was talking about.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts