Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so the lady that made Orions' leather collar (Ingrid H. from TRUE Collars, link in my siggy) made a matching leather cuff for myself, I LOVE it as I love the boys' collars, but I like leather cuffs, I have a black one, but this one ROCKS, it matches my white boy, and it's blue, one of my fave colors. :D So here are a few pics :D

He's starting to get bored, lol -

Good thing we were done. Just wanted to share :D

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
big pimmmmmmmmmmmmmmpin

Reactions: apbtmom76

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all, I was stoked to get it and I really like cuffs anywayz, so it goes with like 90% of my clothes, lol

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
thats cute!!! i don't do leather cuffs, i do plastic bangals... something tells me that won't work well with my pups ;) hahaha ya'll look super cute all matchin tho!

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
That's the first time I've seen Orions collar.Lookin good!And I really love the matching cuff!You'll have to give me the info to get some for me and my girls!

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
omg cute, I love collars with stars on it.. China has only one that I could find, would love to get another one.. do they come in pink?

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OoOoOo Tye I want one!! loll I like that matching set there, I just might have to be a copy catter ...
lol you can copy cat, I would love it :D

Looking good!
Thanks POP :D

thats cute!!! i don't do leather cuffs, i do plastic bangals... something tells me that won't work well with my pups ;) hahaha ya'll look super cute all matchin tho!
lol I bet Ingrid could fix ya up, she is quite talented and everything is custom made to fit you specifically :D

That's the first time I've seen Orions collar.Lookin good!And I really love the matching cuff!You'll have to give me the info to get some for me and my girls!
lol if you use the search thread there is a whole thread here about Orion & Phoenix new TRUE collars when they got them ;) If you click on the link in my siggy it'll take you to my board so you can get in touch with her, she onyl does custom orders, no website or anything :D

that is just the cutest! :D nice job!!
I love your collar matching cuff!! I want one!!
Aww he matches his mommy that is sooo cute!
Y'all are too funny, Sydney same as I told Dixie, look in my siggy and click that link :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
omg cute, I love collars with stars on it.. China has only one that I could find, would love to get another one.. do they come in pink?
Oh China would look fabulous in a pink leather collar from Ingrid, and just shoot her a PM on my forum and ask her ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts