Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all know that pitbulls are great at competition and are a wonderful for weight pulling and protective training but have you ever thought of any other activities. I want to get Chalice into dock jumping and agility. She has great drive when it comes to swimming. She already swimming out 45ft for her floaty toy. She will do this for over an hour too my arm hurts at the end cause she just wants me to keep thowing her football.

In about 3wks we atart agility class and in the winter we are going to do rally competition I think it sounds like fun. She is doing very well in her level 3 ob class so I think she will move along great into these other things.

So has anyone done something different with their pits and how is it going?

·
Registered
749 Posts
I've been meaning to get more serious with Pixie's Rally-O training, but the club that I was training with has pretty much died.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just joined a club up here we have about 50 memebers. They are only about a yr old so quite new. We are going to have rally-o this winter. We have flyball, drill team, 4 levels of OB and agility.

·
wheezie wayne
3,366 Posts
im a member of a sch club which is a combonation of tracking, pp, and obediencei think agility would be something fun to do but not something i would really like to pursue with the dog i have now

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
I wanted to get Buster info flyball, but unfortunately I never did. Has anyone else tried this?

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My sister is doing flyball with her lab cross. We had one pit cross is the first class but they dropped out for the second class cause the poor lady didn't know how to control her dog she had iton a flexi lead and let it run all over it snapped at afew dogs. I would love to do it with Chalice but I know it would never work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts