Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I just wanted to introduce everyone to our other family members..
This is Pandora our Old English Sheepdog

Here she is waiting for my son Jacob to get home from school..

This is our rabbit Bunny Queen..

This is our Mini Schnauzer Diva who is Boomerangs little girlfriend..LOL

Thanks for Looking
Have a great evening

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Love the lion head! Beautiful sheep dog :D

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank You, I had always wanted one and my parents bought her for me. She is about 8 yrs young.
Bunny Queen I took from my younger brother, they were mean to her and I wasnt going to stand for it so I took her.
Then there is Diva who is the boss of the house..LOL..

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Nice looking family!!! Cute pictures :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nooo dont steal her LOL...shes my baby..you would bring her back when it storms out or fireworks go off... she is terrified of storms and fireworks.We have to give her Ace. when we know were going to have storms and on July 4th. She without the medicine she will shake and start gasping for breath and breathing really hard. So we make sure we always have her medicine.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
You have a great looking family.I've always thought those sheepdogs were kinda cool but couldn't get over all the hair.lol.Do they shed alot?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dixieland, No OES dont shed that much, People see all that hair and think she would shed it all, but they keep their hair as protection. In the winter it keeps her warm and in the summer it help to keep her cool but she can still overheat if she gets to hot, the hair just kinda helps keep her a bit cooler, by it being double coated. Bunny Queen is the one that sheds....a lot..LOL we have to keep her brushed...LOL
Thanks for looking at my family
Have a great day:woof:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts