We love the water!

WATCH THAT BIRD!

GET THAT BIRD!

DITCH JUMPING :)

WATCH EM MAMA!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Awesome pics!! They look like three seals swimming around together :) Good looking pups!

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
I love the one pic where two of them are standing together, watching the third swim away. Like, heck no, we ain't going out that far, haha.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
awwww you have 3 water dogs n I only have 1 lol not fair :( , great pics , love the one where she is looking like a deer leaping in the feild LOL

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome pics!! They look like three seals swimming around together :) Good looking pups!
Haha! 3 seals no shark wants any piece of!! :) thanks for the kind words :)

I love the one pic where two of them are standing together, watching the third swim away. Like, heck no, we ain't going out that far, haha.
That is Kane out there, and his daddy (my best friend) is the guy with him :) I swear when Kane has pups they will have gills :hammer: I/we cant get him out of the water :) p.s. you should check out the pic of him running in the male pic o the month category :)

awwww you have 3 water dogs n I only have 1 lol not fair :( , great pics , love the one where she is looking like a deer leaping in the feild LOL
:) Im blessed :)
the first jump (that i didnt catch on film) was friggin hilarious, but I love the shot!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Lol @ ditch jumping! Looks like fun times for everyone :D

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thank you both :)

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Haha. I like the ditch jumping pictures. Swimming with dogs is such a blast, and it definitely looks like y'all had fun. Good looking dogs!

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Nice seeing all these water dogs on here lately. It's taking my mind off the cold!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Great pics HJ, I am lovin all these red dogs :D And they look like they had a blast :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
GREAT SHOTS!!!!!! Your dogs are beautiful! The look like they're having a blast out there. OMG the ditch jumping pics are so great! They look like they can fly lol :)

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Haha. I like the ditch jumping pictures. Swimming with dogs is such a blast, and it definitely looks like y'all had fun. Good looking dogs!
ya..its their favorite spot! we love it! Every jump is differently funny when we ditch jump :) its so funny to watch!

Nice seeing all these water dogs on here lately. It's taking my mind off the cold!
:( cold--- ill send more sunny pics to help :)

Great pics HJ, I am lovin all these red dogs :D And they look like they had a blast :D
thanks so much! we did and always do :)

AWESOME! dangit i wish i cld take the dogs to the water more often.
:)
GREAT SHOTS!!!!!! Your dogs are beautiful! The look like they're having a blast out there. OMG the ditch jumping pics are so great! They look like they can fly lol :)
Thank you.. Thats momma, and son and daughter(brother,sister), lovin life :) and Kane can fly :) I wish I could find some dock jumping comps here in NW FL :roll:

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
OMG I bet they would all love that. Dosia was hesitant ant first but he's really loving dock diving now :) I'll check around and see if they have any clubs in your area.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
haha those ditch jumping ones are a trip!!!

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
OMG I bet they would all love that. Dosia was hesitant ant first but he's really loving dock diving now :) I'll check around and see if they have any clubs in your area.
that would be great! thank you

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.