Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My boyfriend and I just bought our first puppy together :) She is a 7 week old american pit bull. We have only had her for a few days but she has been nothing but perfect! Of course we have had a few accidents and she is starting to play bite and stuff! but other wise she is doing a great job with her crate, eating, and for the most part her potty training is good if u keep reminding her! We weened her into crate first we kept her in there for about an hr by her self while we were in the other room. Then today we left her for the first time for about 2 hours. When we got back she was zonked out!! She is such an amazing pup its crazy how u can fall in love with something so quick!!

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
Congrats on the new pup;
My boy is my baby as well.
It really is astonishing how fast your love can grow so strongly for a animal and it will only grow stronger as she gets older, my boy is literally my shadow.

BTW;
I thought I was the only person that used the words "zonked out", lol. That is awesome :p

What color is your baby?

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
congrats on the new pup!! welcome to GP :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
i wouldnt let your puppy bite lol, mine thinks its a game now, and he like, running bites me in the leg hahaha. but congrats on the puppy, trust me, you fall in love with them more and more everyday. i couldnt immagine a life without my boy :D

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
congratulations, very loyal breed you got :) please post up some pics, not fair to discuss a cute puppy without proof ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.