Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's Justice!!!!!! :woof: :woof: :woof: I can't thank Lisa, Cheryl, and Holly enough. With out the three of them I wouldn't have this wonderful girl. She is fitting right in here and we love her soooooo much. Ryan is super happy with her. He loves having a kick back girl, Dosia is a lot of dog lol. Anywho here she is.

Stopped and Jack in the box to potty on the way home :)

kisses

getting lovins from my boy :)

Thanks for looking​

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
very sweet,but why did you crop your head out of the pics? lol, You two look meant for eachother she suits you well. Cant wait to see pics of her and Dosia together hopefully she likes him as much as the cat LOL.
Love that she has already started to bond with your son they are adorable together.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
very sweet,but why did you crop your head out of the pics? lol, You two look meant for eachother she suits you well. Cant wait to see pics of her and Dosia together hopefully she likes him as much as the cat LOL.
Love that she has already started to bond with your son they are adorable together.
LOLL Holly chopped my head off XD, it's cool I just wanted pics of her, I looked all yucky and ragged from the road trip loll.
I really hope her and D will be good together. I think they are gunna like each other. They are gunna stay on a crate and rotate schedule until she comes out of heat and then they can meet :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you. She is the most awesome girl ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Im so happy for you chica, she's beautiful

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Yeah sorry about that head chopping! I was trying to just get pictures of Justice lol. Glad to see she look so comfy there!

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
she's a sweetheart.. glad i got to meet her.. same w/ you Krystal

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
<3 Jack in the Box.....
Cant wait until Ren Fest next month in TX, we always stop at least once on the trip.

Also, that's pretty dog! :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Im so happy for you chica, she's beautiful
Thanks so much girl. She is just a doll.
Yeah sorry about that head chopping! I was trying to just get pictures of Justice lol. Glad to see she look so comfy there!
LOLL I'm glad you chopped my head off I looked like :poop: on a cracker loll. She loves it here. Her and Ryan are bonding really well also :)
she's a sweetheart.. glad i got to meet her.. same w/ you Krystal
:hug: I'm glad we got to meet. We'll have to stay longer next time. And I'll stab you too ;)
<3 Jack in the Box.....
Cant wait until Ren Fest next month in TX, we always stop at least once on the trip.

Also, that's pretty dog! :)
:D OMG gotta lobe the Jack in the box :) the cheese sticks are bomb!!!!!

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
omg that 3rd pic O.O beautiful as hell!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you very much. She is a gorgeous girl.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you so much, We love her lots :hug:

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
so happy for you all and your son looks super excited and happy with his new friend. So adorable!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
He loves her a lot. He thinks she's his dog ;)

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Zomg! I'm so excited, she is gorgeous! (I've admired her for quite awhile. :p) And now I get to meet her?! :D

I'm so happy for you Krystal.

Does she get excited when she sees other dogs or is she calm about it?

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
She's pretty chill, she hasn't really reacted to any other dogs she's seen. She's a big cuddle muffin :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
shes beautiful!!! congrats on the new addition girly :D

FYI... that collar is awesome!! whered you get it if you dont mind me askin

1 - 20 of 40 Posts