Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
20 hour round trip pffft! Try 20 hours each way!!!! LOL.... Very cute!!! Who is she from? She looks stylin in her little collar :D

·
Super Moderator
4,561 Posts
Awwwww, she is soooooo cute. Now I have puppy fever.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awww I love me soem red dogs, she is for sure a cutie and I am with Holly, who did ya get her from? I am lovin her in red and thanksfor sharing :D

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
20 hour round trip pffft! Try 20 hours each way!!!! LOL.... Very cute!!! Who is she from? She looks stylin in her little collar :D
She is from B. at Boogie Nights
I have always loved the "Boogieman" dogs from CSP and Blaizen Kennels that I have seen and I met B. at the shows and loved his dogs and what I have seen that he has bred and decided that if/when the opportunity came up to own one that I would

She is out of GrCh V "Bronson" and GrCh "Lizzy"

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol I thought I recognized her, there is a look to the Boogieman dogs, very nice, Bronson is and has been a HUGE fave of mine for a while, very nice, I am sure she will do you and B proud :D

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
very nice, she is a cutie i can't wait to see how she matures!!!!!!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
OMG she's super cute. I can't wait for more pics. Thanks so much for sharing. :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
I made a long trip for my lil boom. Well worth it I see cuz she is adorable. Keep posting pics i would like to see her as she grows up

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
awww shes adorable

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Update on Calypso: this past weekend at Kellyville was Calypso's first show she took a pair of seconds in her class and her new best friend took a Jr. handler showing her (wasnt sure that we would get her back) but overall she handled the long drive, extended time in a crate, and the show atmosphere like a little champ
025.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Nice one! Congrats to the handler too.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
he is the son of a friend and he was on cloud 9 when he got 1st, I tried to tell him that since he used my pup that half of the trophy was mine but he wasn't going for it.
Smart kid!

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
OMG what a cutie pie I remember when he posted pic's of this litter. Brain you should do a thread on these pup's and how they are coming along. Gorgeous dog!

·
Banned
98 Posts
Calypso is a gorgeous dog who has been kicking her sisters butt who I own regularly LOL.

Jayhawk I couldn't be happier that she has a home with you and your wife. Awesome folks who do an awesome job with their animals :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts