Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this last week has been really hard for me. I've been really down and depressed with out my Marley. I feel bad I've kinda been letting Dosia just lay around with me and he's kinda gettin fat lol. It was time for us to go out and run so we went out to the river yesterday :)

We met a cute little family of bullies out in the parking lot. It was momma dog and her 2 babies, they were so cute and sweet :)

Over the river and through the woods loll

I almost walked right into this :(

some deer and raccoon tracks on the beach :)

Playing in the water :)

lol blurry face

Thanks for looking

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Great pics!!!! Those pups were freakin cute

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
I thought i was gonna be seeing you running? ha ha ha jk

Nice pics though, fun times at the water for Dosia.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ran too but we were the only ones out there :) kinda hard to take a pic of yourself running loll :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Great pics dosia look handsome as ever. Those pups are adorable , such a puppy feen lol. that spider OMG woulda had me throwin a fit and screamin like a lil girl lol.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great pics dosia look handsome as ever. Those pups are adorable , such a puppy feen lol. that spider OMG woulda had me throwin a fit and screamin like a lil girl lol.
I totally did, spiders freak me out. Yuck!!!!! LOL

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Awesome pictures! And I had an encounter with a nasty spider last night... Think it was a Brown Recluse (live in WA state)... I didnt even see it it was like I sensed it and when I turned around I caught it out of the corner of my eye lol! It got away before I could kill it :[... Love the pics at the river... I will be posting some up on Saturday.. Goin salmon fishing (Will be Shortys first time around a fish lol) Curious to see how that turns out.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awesome pictures! And I had an encounter with a nasty spider last night... Think it was a Brown Recluse (live in WA state)... I didnt even see it it was like I sensed it and when I turned around I caught it out of the corner of my eye lol! It got away before I could kill it :[... Love the pics at the river... I will be posting some up on Saturday.. Goin salmon fishing (Will be Shortys first time around a fish lol) Curious to see how that turns out.
OMG Brown Recluses are no joke, scary!!!. Sounds like fun I bet he'll love it :)

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
I love spiders..... :p

Gotta get Dosia's butt in shape for the weekend? :p I'll be taking pictures ;)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
great pics :D looks like D had fun

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 12 of 12 Posts