Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alexa hanging out outside

the pack....Alexa (pit mix), Precious (chihuahua) and then Ralphie (Schipperke)

Mommy and daddy (stomach is not as big as it appears lmao)

And....AHHH its a Toe Biter!!!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LMAO @ stomache is not as bit as it appears lolololol. love the toe biting pics , crush has a toe fetish I hate it lol. very cool pack you have ralphie is so cute what breed is he? almost has the same tail as my dads pom papillon x.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LMAO @ stomache is not as bit as it appears lolololol. love the toe biting pics , crush has a toe fetish I hate it lol. very cool pack you have ralphie is so cute what breed is he? almost has the same tail as my dads pom papillon x.
lol yellow does that to him :roll: and yes she loves feet...lol. Ralphie is a Schipperke.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Lol thats cute :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
OH lol duh it said that above,I thought it was a mix or something never heard of that breed,very cute :)

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OH lol duh it said that above,I thought it was a mix or something never heard of that breed,very cute :)
lol its ok. The breed was bred to be ship captains dogs back in the day. they are very much a one person breed. (i have been bitten by ralphie) hes the vicious one in the family lol

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Schipperkes are little BA dogs. My ex-banshee-in-law had one that lived to be like 16 years old. Great pics and lol @ the stomach comment.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Schipperkes are little BA dogs. My ex-banshee-in-law had one that lived to be like 16 years old. Great pics and lol @ the stomach comment.
yes ralphie has bitten me twice and he likes me! he is a temperamental little thing. tried to take on a dobie once....lost

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Dachshund are some tenacious little suckers! One from hunting lines (Although that's extremely rare now a days.) will fight to death no matter what and will take on anything.

Mine is iffy, and he hates western hats.

That's cute though, I love wiggle butts. Makes me want to videotape Dakota when I get home. I love his happy grunts.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts