Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother's Golden Retriever,Gracie, is staying with us this week. She and Kangol have a blast chasing each other around the yard; however, she is much faster than he is. I liken her to a gazelle... :roll:
The only place can get away from her is his man fort, which is just this huge bush in the backyard that is more like a tree.... she won't go back there for some reason. She will stop dead in her tracks. Anyway, other than dragging her down the stairs by her ears they get along great considering she tries to dominate EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING she encounters they get along wonderfully. Poor baby boy...:roll:
He has never humped anything a day in his life and I didn't have him fixed until age 3 so he doesn't even try to stop her:poke:. Here are a few pics of them and some other random shots.
Thanks for looking!

Trying to relax while Gracie is with their Nana at the store

Bobo Fett and Buster

Buster loves him some Gracie girl

Tug-O-War

Here she comes again

I love this shot

This is how he stares me down when I leave him at home

Hims is super bike dog

Sophie's headstone RIP sweet girl-- Kangol's Mama and Koby's wife

Me and Koby

Rockin the wife beater

Meditating?

Acrobat Dog

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awww great pics Lauren, Kangol is too cute, love the spots, Koby is a sexy boy with that brindle coat and gracie is a doll, love little Bobo Fett as well. Cute crew :D

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Krystal and Tye! Actually, Bobo Fett is Kangol... just one of many aliases I call him.
Kangol is my reverse Dalmatian and Koby is my exotic brown tiger:hammer:

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
I love your dog. Very nice pics, I love how he chills and sits like us humans! haha

Nice bike, if you were closer we would go riding ;) put the dogs int he back!

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
He is one of the pretiest dogs in this forum. He is just awesome and has an excellent temperament to match his good looks. I hope Bernie grows up to be like him.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How cute - love the "Belly"
Thank you!

jmejiaa I love your dog. Very nice pics, I love how he chills and sits like us humans! haha

Nice bike, if you were closer we would go riding put the dogs int he back!
Haha thanks... He is pretty chill... He just prefers to sit here like this
He totally rides his own bike though... Sasha can ride on the back with him... haha jk... he totally looks like he would be able to do it though....lol
I love that pic of Sasha rockin the Alpinestars hat in your Picasa album.
My 2 yr old son has an Alpinestars hat that he doesn't leave home without; I showed him Sasha's pic and he started yelling "No, puppy my hat that's my hat!!" It cracked me up.

davidfitness83 He is one of the pretiest dogs in this forum. He is just awesome and has an excellent temperament to match his good looks. I hope Bernie grows up to be like him.
I really appreciate that! He is alright for a white dog I guess;)
He is super chill and he is happy as can be as long as he is riding shotgun...:roll:
He is a great dog though... I've never had a dog with so much personality. All he needs is a smoking jacket and a monocle and he will be set.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Those are some great pics1 I love the kitten :D Very cute.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts