Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you on my FB this will be a repeat so sorry.

Lucy and I went down to Oregon for the ABKC Battle of the Bulls III. This was her first show since she was 3.5 months old. Out of three shows Lucy wound up with a first, a second and a third place in Junior Classic female group (1-2). She also took reserve classic female in the second show. The second place came under judge Ron Ramos who told us that with more practice at handling skills we will bring home a lot more wins. It was nice to hear from a well respected judge. Lucy rocked during the second show where she brought home the blue ribbon. It just so happened to be my birthday on Saturday and that was the best birthday present EVER!

I also got to meet GrCH Beastro, I swear that dog competes in every ABKC show in the country!

And Lucy girl was just absolutely exhausted at the end of the weekend.

Thanks for looking :)

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jeff :)

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Sooooo happy for you!! Lucy is such a beaut! Any plans for show Opie? Oh and Beastro is just awesome!

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sooooo happy for you!! Lucy is such a beaut! Any plans for show Opie? Oh and Beastro is just awesome!
Yes, I'd like to. He needs a lot of work before I can show him though. He's a boy so his puppy brains are extra bad lol.

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
So happy for Lucy and you!! Can't ask for a better weekend :) glad she is making you proud!

Happy belated Jeff :) you too Carrie but I already told you hahaha

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Congratulations! It is always good to have everybody else agree that your dog is fabulous! Way to go! ;)

·
Super Moderator
5,296 Posts
Congratulations to you both --- "I love Lucy". A happy belated birthday to you Carriana, a proud day. Thanks for the pictures, the forth one is a great one of you both.

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Congratulations to you both --- "I love Lucy". A happy belated birthday to you Carriana, a proud day. Thanks for the pictures, the forth one is a great one of you both.
That'sABKC GrCH Beastro in that picture. He's the most winning bully in the ABKC, but thank you :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts