Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WELL! Hubby was supposed to go take Ozai to vet tomorrow morning to get tape and stitches removed from his ears, but the rotten little brat RUBBED his ear out of the tape this morning! Holy stromboli thought I was going to have 3 heart attacks, but we cut the tape away and I drove him up to the doc, turns out he needs a couple more days before the stitches come out anyways SOOOO good thing hubby didn't drive up there for nothing cu zhe gets mad about things like that bahaha. He can go Thursday instead ;) Well, doc wants to leave the ears in the open air til the stitches come out so here I am to post up some pictures! I am VERY VERY VERY pleased with them, he looks awesome I am so glad I did it. I was feeling very guilty after I dropped him off and wondered if I did the right thing, but he doesn't mind at all and I really like them SOOOOOOO here's the pics!

he hated me chasing him around with the flashing camera hahaha

he is 17 weeks old today!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
They look good ;)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
they look great , already looks like he is holding them nice too :)

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
They are holding up nice :D is that the show crop?

Looks great

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
He looks awesome, I think he is going to be so stunning when he is older.

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all! They are standing and he is moving them around on his own and all kinds of good stuff like that :)

It's not quite as long as a show crop but not a short crop, it's like an in-between lol!

And thanks Rudy I hope he is a stunner I think he will be!

·
Banned
319 Posts
nice crop.. he also looks like he has some nice confo!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
they look great!! :D hes gonna be a looker when he gets bigger

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Really nice crop job. He's gonna be a very handsome dog.

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks guys! Haha James we will have to see them next to each other next weekend, they do look a lot alike! And Lisa, thanks so much they really fit him and they are just what i wanted! and aus_staffy thanks so much!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts