Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So last wednesday Ozai got his ears cropped! The doc that a friend recommended to us was about an hour away so we went with him, very happy with the results! He got his ears re-taped Saturday and we got to see them, they are already standing and look really good can't wait to see them again on Wednesday we go back for another taping! Also, we took some pictures of Ozai and I's stacking practice today, keep in mind I am a noob and have never stacked a dog or taught a dog to stack, so it's definitely a work in progress!

after his re-taping in the car on the way home

OH also, excuse my ridiculous faces, i was concentrating LOL

the sheet was sliding and his feet were about to fall into the sink lmao

Hubby wanted to feel like he was doing something so he did a lil "practice" with Rudi, what he got was a handful of drool lmaoooooo

thanks for looking! :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
awww cant wait to see with the tape off :)he looks great and your doing a great job stacking him.

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Sooo cute can't wait to see him untaped

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all he is a little pistol he is a nutball but i love him to pieces! as far as stacking goes, we are taking it one day at a time, it's a big learning process for me right now!!! it looks good cuz he looks so good ;) haha!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
OMG I want to squish his little face!!! LOL! He is so darn cute! Looking good :)

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
He's looking good. I'm hurting on the dog stacking department...a lot like your husband as well lol but u look like u got it undercontrol :)

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OMG I want to squish his little face!!! LOL! He is so darn cute! Looking good :)
I squish his face all the time, it is sooooooooo adorable! :D
He's looking good. I'm hurting on the dog stacking department...a lot like your husband as well lol but u look like u got it undercontrol :)
Thanks for the compliments, I am trying very hard LOL! hubby hasn't gotten any of the tips I have and i'm not good at teaching so he was just trying to imitate me lol i guess i should take some time and teach him the little bit that i know! lol!
Very cute looking dog!!
Thanks so much! <3

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Lol please teach me too!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
They both look great! Can't wait to see them after that tape comes off. I was going to ask you if he was going to get them done in your first thread, but forgot lol

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Such a cute puppy!!!

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol please teach me too!
I looked up some stacking vids on youtube, and also looked up some past threads in the search here on gopitbull and searched the net. got some tips from some friends, but im definitely a visual person when it comes to this!
They both look great! Can't wait to see them after that tape comes off. I was going to ask you if he was going to get them done in your first thread, but forgot lol
Lol yeah the hubby always wanted our male to have cropped ears and BTK recommended it so we decided to go for it :)
Such a cute puppy!!!
Thanks Freddie!!!

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
OMG MEGAN! Love them and I just love hims! He is a baby Cochise now for sure!
I love this pic...

He even has that Cochise "I'm excited" look in his eyes

LOOOOOOVE IT! Can't wait to see more pics!

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
He looks so handsome even with his ears all tapped up. And You know I love me some Rudi.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
He is gonna be just as handsome as his dad!I can't wait to see him in the future.And I think you did a good job stacking him

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
OMG soo cute... both of u.. lol... good job on the stacking .. looks good to me

·
Banned
283 Posts
omg, so adorable, he looks like he has one of those cat ear headbands on!! And the stack does look wonderful!

I've been meaning to try some stacking with Akasha just for fun. The first time I ever tried she would move into a GSD stack! lol

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OMG MEGAN! Love them and I just love hims! He is a baby Cochise now for sure!
I love this pic...

He even has that Cochise "I'm excited" look in his eyes

LOOOOOOVE IT! Can't wait to see more pics!
thanks Lauren I think he is going to be a stunner just like his daddy for sure, and they do have that same look in those pics! Ozai likes to do crazy zoomies at LEAST 2 times a day. lmao

OMG he's so cute he looks just like his daddy :)
thanks Krystal, we think so too :D:D
He looks so handsome even with his ears all tapped up. And You know I love me some Rudi.
Thanks Rudy!! And Rudi says thanks ;) lol
He is gonna be just as handsome as his dad!I can't wait to see him in the future.And I think you did a good job stacking him
Thank you thank you, we are practicing everyday :)
OMG soo cute... both of u.. lol... good job on the stacking .. looks good to me
LOL Ozai and I say thanks lots ;)
omg, so adorable, he looks like he has one of those cat ear headbands on!! And the stack does look wonderful!

I've been meaning to try some stacking with Akasha just for fun. The first time I ever tried she would move into a GSD stack! lol
Thanks a lot, we call him alien boy with his ears all taped up lol! As far as stacking goes, practice and treats go a long way lol! My other dog Belle, anytime you try to stack her she just collapses. lol pathetic

1 - 20 of 22 Posts