Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Today is my day off and I figured I would get some pictures of my lil man! His ears are all healed up and they look fantastic, his first show is this sunday and we are working on it everyday! Here's the pics!

i love this one! <3

and a couple of our stacking practice

thanks for looking at the massive collection ;)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
they look amazing, did you have to tape at all? they stand really nice.

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i haven't had to personally tape them at all. after surgery they were taped up with posts that were put in by the doc, those were changed twice and then they were just taped i think mostly to hide the stitches. he had tape on after surgery prob for about 10 days, then 3 days without any tape then the stitches came out. they are perfect i love em. thanks angel :D

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
him and his ears are looking amazing... definitely bringin home some trophies w/ this guy

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Looks great!!!!!!! He's such a handsome little man :love:

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
He sure is a looker!

He is perfect;
I love every single thing about him!

& those ears look AMAZING on him!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Love his little wrinkle head!

3,968 Posts
super adorable! what kind of camera do you have? im just going to buy a new one. screw it. lol. but those are very nice pics. looks like it works well for action shots also.

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the compliments all! Ozai sends his love!! As far as my camera, it's actually a piece of work, that one. LOL it's an old canon powershot .. s630??? i dunno the number starts with a 6 and its old, thats all i know! HOPING to get a new better camera VERY SOON!!

·
Registered
471 Posts
where did you get his ears done? and how much .. I have been debating to get weisers done ? I live in michigan also and have had trouble finding a vet for a reasonable price that I trust.

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks Niz!!!

as for izzosmommy i got them done in clinton township at snider veterinary services! he got his done at almost 15 weeks actually so if you called like tomorrow you could prob get them done! if you want any of the info you can PM me! I paid $354 for everything, that includes pre op blood work, the operation with laser, pain meds and antibiotics, and also all the post op check ups and tapings and whatnot! his ears were out of the tape, standing and without stitches within 2 weeks they are SOOO awesome i am beyond thrilled i was VERY impressed and i love doc snider. let me know if you want any more info :) i dont mind if you take ozai's pics either if you like his ears! and i know im the only one with a dog named ozai so they will prob kno who i am if you call lol

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
They came out great!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts