Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Crime-Fighting Chihuahua Stops Armed Robbers

Dont know if anyone else has seen this, freaking ridiculous. Really didn't do anything to stop them as they make it out and if it was an APBT, GSD, etc than we all know it would be "Paco: Pit Bull attacks innocent masked men"

I like how no one mentions in the video the fact this owner allows this Chihuahua to run lose through the streets too, like its accepted. If a dog kills him it will be "Loose Pit Bull kills innocent neighborhood crime fighting Paco"

Whole story is ridiculous if you ask me.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
I had not seen it, thanks for sharing. and totally agree! They got away with money, they would have shot the pit or GSD IMO... they could just kick Paco out of the way... Although I do think its cool that people in the neighborhood were surprised since he is "always so friendly"...

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
I had not seen it, thanks for sharing. and totally agree! They got away with money, they would have shot the pit or GSD IMO... they could just kick Paco out of the way... Although I do think its cool that people in the neighborhood were surprised since he is "always so friendly"...
he's a chihuahua he could bite some ones ankle and they'll think hes just playing i hate little dog syndrome... i think if it was any other dog bigger than 30 lbs it would be considered an attack not a crime fighter. but yah it would be blown way outta proportion with a pit or any dog who the media makes out to be h.a. whether they are or not.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
I am pretty sure any larger dog can cause a lot more damage than a 6 pound dog. The owners are at fault like always, my 7 pound dog would never act like those dogs because I raised it properly. I also would never let him off leash in any public place. He is not food aggressive, nor a resource guarder, my nieces and nephews pet him while he chews on his bones and he loves kids. Dogs are just dogs, they do whatever they are taught for the most part. If you think about it, what kind of weapons does a 5 pound dog? None, all it can do is show an agressive display as a protective behavior and hope the threat goes away.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Ridiculous story. Why would you let any dog just roam around the streets? This could quite as easily be a story about this dog causing a traffic accident or getting stolen or (everybody's pet hate) annoying other dogs being walked on leashes and getting mauled by a big dog who would then be labelled as a dangerous dog.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
The video kinda looked staged to me. Seriously who would run from a Chi? I would have kicked it. They had on long pants and shoes, easy to kick the dog and not get hurt.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
The video kinda looked staged to me. Seriously who would run from a Chi? I would have kicked it. They had on long pants and shoes, easy to kick the dog and not get hurt.
Yeah that thought occurred to me too when I saw the vid. Dunno why you'd bother staging something like this though unless you're really starved for attention!

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Of course larger dogs will inflict much more damage, i think it was ignorant on all fronts though. Letting your dog run free?? Now in days, especially in a town or city thats dangerous for the dog.. Not to mention making it sound like this chi was some sort of hero. lmao.

Staged huh? It may very well be.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
People have staged things for media attention before. Remember the kid who's parents said he climbed in the weather balloon and flew away?

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
People have staged things for media attention before. Remember the kid who's parents said he climbed in the weather balloon and flew away?
LOL! Oh man i forgot about that! Brings back memories, i loved that kid that gave it away.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
I think anyone can easily kick that little doggy off them. It looks staged unless The robbers like dogs then I could see them not trying to harm the little devil dog.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Honestly, I think the dog had nothing to do with it. Don't normal robbers grab the money and run out the door?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Honestly, I think the dog had nothing to do with it. Don't normal robbers grab the money and run out the door?
you said it before i got the chance to. i'm pretty sure if anything he was a minor set back to there plans. And how every one was talking about him being so laid back all the time so they were suprised he did it. i have never owned a dog that wouldnt put themself between me and harms way. I had a beagle take a snake bite for me when i was 13. if someone tried to harm me, my daughter, or my boyfriend Tyson would die to protect us. It doesnt suprise me a bit that the dog would try to protect his owner if he felt there was a need.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts