-Trevor Deming

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Super Moderator
4,564 Posts
You should create a wish list option on your page so I can tell my family what I want for my birthday.:)
Or start selling on Amazon.

I WILL be getting a harness, leash and padded collar at some point. Your going to be a VERY busy guy this year. :)

·
Take no prisoners
554 Posts
I guess I will share a pic of it..
Here is the one I just got from Nizmo and I freaking love it! Best costumer service, best quality products, hands down best collar company I have ever ordered from.

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is that one mine in the original pic? He he I love it.
i had to make one for Nismo too :p
You should create a wish list option on your page so I can tell my family what I want for my birthday.:)
Or start selling on Amazon.

I WILL be getting a harness, leash and padded collar at some point. Your going to be a VERY busy guy this year. :)
thanks for the support!!!
we can start a wish list for ya ;)

I got 2 on the way !! Trevor we are gonna work you baby!! LMAO!!!
yours are on the way!!!
we're really busy right now, im soo thankful. its good stuff :)

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Nizmo I got my collars today! I just want to say thank you for your prompt service and quality collars. I ordered my collar's literally a few days ago and got them 3 days later. I couldn't be happier with the quality and craftsmanship. These collar's I got the padded ones are made out of heavy materials and good hardware... Thank You so much I look forward to doing business again in the near future. :)

Sadie

·
Registered
471 Posts
okay so I have a few questions when It comes to collars .. how do I know if I need 2 ply or 4 ply annnnnnnd lol will the padding make it really hot for Izzo in the summer time .. i mean shell only be wearing it on walks ?

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Oh no! Not again......Looks like I will be buying another Trev! LOL!

·
Take no prisoners
554 Posts
okay so I have a few questions when It comes to collars .. how do I know if I need 2 ply or 4 ply annnnnnnd lol will the padding make it really hot for Izzo in the summer time .. i mean shell only be wearing it on walks ?
Your dog shouldnt over heat from the padding, also if she is a puller this will be way more comfortable on her neck. 4 ply should be stronger I'd imagine.. I got the 4 ply for my dog and love it.

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
anybody interest in ordering these, please pm me with your e-mail address and i can shoot you a paypal request. no acct. is needed for this process. we dont yet have them up on the website currently but should after the weekend.
thank you!!!

Nizmo I got my collars today! I just want to say thank you for your prompt service and quality collars. I ordered my collar's literally a few days ago and got them 3 days later. I couldn't be happier with the quality and craftsmanship. These collar's I got the padded ones are made out of heavy materials and good hardware... Thank You so much I look forward to doing business again in the near future. :)

Sadie
i wrote on your wall also... thank you so much for your order,i really enjoyed working with you! and i mso glad you like them, i think people are really starting to recognize the quality and the service of the products we make. and they're really only a few bucks more than other comapnies, but i believe the craftsmanship, customer service and material is what sets us apart from other companies. i really go the extra mile for my customers, if your not happy - either am i.
thank you!

CRAP, now I have to place another order! ;) Tempest needs a padded collar and so does Dixie they are really sensitive.
:D we're ready when you are Lisa!

well, some depends on preference and also if your dog is going to be hitting the chain on a regular basis. if you just walk your dog, our 2ply's are more than enough. our products are pretty bullet proof and i stand by that

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
IMO unless you have a dog on a chain set up all the time there is not real need for a 4 ply collar. I have always used 2ply and even in Schutzhund where they are straining against the collars for hours and have never had an issue. If they are on a chain setup and always working on the collar then a 4ply would work best. Padded is not too hot for walking it should make it comfortable.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts