Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the folks i got my pup from, and their male and female,,,,however i never did bother to ask to see their papers of "purity" (per say) also never thought of it to be important to get Bella's reg papers, i'm not showing her, nor do i plan to breed her..., is my dog considered a purebred WITHOUT papers??? because it does kinda bug me when people ask me --"oh did she come with papers?":confused:

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Unless you have the registration papers then you will never know for sure. If the breeder didn't make sure you had the litter registration number for her litter and at least get you the info on how to get your papers if he didn't send off for them himself, then I doubt her parent's were registered. I definitely wouldn't take their word for it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
papers

Thank u! forsure--and i know i CAN STILL get them--if like u say--they exist...i guess -as they say - " advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer" LOL when summer comes and road conditions improve --i just might check it out --i'm just curious --because i would feel better about proclaiming she is pure breed, when in fact-- i guess i actually dont REALLY know for sure...:confused:
Thanks again :):)

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Thank u! forsure--and i know i CAN STILL get them--if like u say--they exist...i guess -as they say - " advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer" LOL when summer comes and road conditions improve --i just might check it out --i'm just curious --because i would feel better about proclaiming she is pure breed, when in fact-- i guess i actually dont REALLY know for sure...:confused:
Thanks again :):)
That is an awesome quote and I feel I should warn you that I shall be using it at every opportunity.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Good luck in getting those papers. It is over 2yrs and I am still trying to track down the people I got Vendetta from. Everyone I talk to says yes they were registered but when I try to get info to get the papers everyone clams ups...grr......

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i know eh! but- actually it is just a long drive to bellas former home so i haven't went back-- they still live there--so i''ll check it out this summer--will keep you posted :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts