Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, as i was taking some pics of Papo today it started to snow. He had a blast, to say the least. He turned 20wks today. Hes gettin big fast.

Gettin ready

what is this stuff

Papo not ready to go back inside

and a couple randoms from earlier

are you serious, your taking another one of those things

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
OMG, he is just way toooo cute. I love his camo sweater and his ears are just gorgeous. He is an all around awesome looking pup!! :) Glad he had fun in the snow!!

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
Adorable! I always love how they react for the first time to the snow

·
Registered
136 Posts
Awww he is so cute you have a very nice looking pup on your hands, Keep us posted with more pics of him in the snow LOL I love his winter coat!

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
He looks great. My dogs love the snow too. Make sure you toss snowballs to him. When they try to catch them and they break up the look on the dogs face is priceless. Kind of like " Hey I know it was here a second ago! What happened to it? "

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you everyone. Ill keep everyone posted as he gets older

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
he looks great! and i dont blame him for not wanting to go inside, if i got to play in snow i wouldn't go inside either! *laughs*oh, and i loooove the camo jacket!

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm looking at these photos and wishing it was that cold here. It's going to be over 80 today here in SoCal and over 90 by the weekend. Very cool photos!
it was 22 here the other day at 31 today. Got some freezing rain aswell.

Wanna trade houses for a week?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts