Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Out-take! Now is not the time for a sneeze, buddy, lol.

Aw, how'd this sweet wittle puppy get in here? *smushes face*

Kane can multi-task! Running and eating snow at the same time! Take that!

The thing on his head is actually his ear, lol. I had to think back to what he was doing.

Look, Ma! I got some dead brush!!

Oh, no, I dropped it!

Okay, whew! I got it back.

Okay, NOW I can see why I get asked if he's a boxer! :roll:

There he goes ....!!

And here he comes!!

Thanks for looking everyone!!! :woof:

No pics of Jubi this time around because the little terror ... er, PRINCESS, lol, gets her own post on Sunday. :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
O M G ok ok Kane told me int hosepics he wants to come see his wonderful Auntie Tye Tye, omg Kate I am toally lovin your NEW camera and all these feakin AWESOME pics. I just wanna squish his face, like LOVE him to death for real, I will take him like visititation rights, I have that with Sadie's Bogart :p At Least for 2 weeks out of the summer, himand DWB would be best friends and have the best time :D For real girl, I am LOVIN these pics, ok ok I wanna see more, ya gettin better with that new camera, again RTFM or just pitch a fit :p

And I can't wait to see JuJu-B pics :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Alot of good shots in this one too :D

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
LOL still cant get over how identical he is to bear. Love him. Have you seen my post on bears video? My mom saw the pics i told her who is this, shes like Bear i was like nope, she said he bears twin.

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
yay i have waited a long time for pics of this boy!!! these are awesome love love the first pic, he looks like he is haveing a blast in the snow!!!

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys! :D Snow ranks right up there with food, toys, and me in his world, lol (although I think he likes snow more than me ;)).

@apbt2010 -- that's hilarious that your mom thought it was Bear! I'm not surprised, though. When you post pics, *I* have to double-check that it's not Kane, lol.

@Tye -- the only way Kane can come visit is if I can have the same fun as him, lol. I refused to be left out just because he's so darn cute. ;)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
girl you are ALWAYS included, of course I meant you too :p

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So ... Jubi is such a bundle of energy that I gave up on taking pics of her, lol, and am going to be posting mostly video of her. :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lmaooooo at her not being still but I will take vids of her fluffy cuteness all teh same :D Please and thank you ;)

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good! I've got three videos, all ~ 8 mins long. They're gonna take FOR-EVER to upload lol. Kane's video? That was only like. What? 1 min tops? That took an hour, lol.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
wow on youtube, really?? my videos never take that long but your new spiffy camera is way better than mine, is prolly why, hhahaha *taps fingers patiently* :p

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, I think it's cause it takes HD video, lol.

I should figure out how to turn that off, maybe. But that would require RTFM ... and I'm not sure I want to do THAT. ;)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
rofl lmaooooo, hate RTFM, *boooo* to that, lol, and yeah that prolly is why, mine is no HD, I don't think, lol, nah it's not, hehehee, ok ok still laughing, you are for real the only person I met who knows what that means, I love it :p

Just put it on the counter, stomp around, throw a small hissy fit and pick it back up :p

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I actually have no idea where the manual is, tbh, lol. I think Kane may have ate it or something :rofl: or maybe I put Kane up to taking it outside and "accidentally" losing it in the 7 INCHES OF SNOW WE HAVE aaaaaaaaahhhhh.

Kane is in my face right now wanting to go out to play cuz he just went pee not 5 minutes ago, lol. Any time I make a sudden move his tail starts thumping cause he thinks I'm getting up, lol. Guess I oughta get off my lazy butt. :p

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahahaah Kane mom-lady needs to RTFM, lmaoooo, hope you guys are having fun :D *taps finger somemore, waiting* :p *laughs evily*

1 - 16 of 16 Posts