Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we come into the kitchen the other day to find Duke just enjoying himself walking across the counter looking for scraps! His dumb butt got up there but then got stuck for about 10 minutes because he was scared to get down. LOL! He was almost too cute to yell at. Of course, we didn't yell at him too much. ;)

Reactions: Lex's Guardian

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
That will get you 2 days in the box of shame here! :D

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Cute pic!But oh mine would be in so much trouble!Even the cats get in trouble for trying to get on the counter or table.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Don't you hate it when your dog does something bad, but it's kind of hilarious so you don't really want to punish them... lol

·
Registered
456 Posts
What kind of dog is that? There is a little dog that looks just like him except he is a chocolate at the university stable. Cute little guy!

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
thats a big cat lol

·
Registered
395 Posts
lol! our dogs would be in BIG trouble if they even attempted to put a paw up there. nice art wall too btw. :)

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cute pic!But oh mine would be in so much trouble!Even the cats get in trouble for trying to get on the counter or table.
Normally, he would be in a lot of trouble. Don't know if you remember my story when my Spike passed, but it was Duke that alerted us to her. If not for him incessantly barking to get our attention, Spike would have passed on her own in the night. So I admit that we have been a little lax with him. He tends to get a pass now and then when the others wouldn't. I know in the long run it does more harm then good but I can't help myself.

Don't you hate it when your dog does something bad, but it's kind of hilarious so you don't really want to punish them... lol
Yes, he just looked at us like, "What?". LOL!

What kind of dog is that? There is a little dog that looks just like him except he is a chocolate at the university stable. Cute little guy!
Not sure. We think he has some kind of cattle dog type in him. His coat is very thick and damn near water proof. It is a chore to give him a bath because the water just runs off.

lol! our dogs would be in BIG trouble if they even attempted to put a paw up there. nice art wall too btw. :)
Thanks on the artwork. Obviously my kids and not mine. LOL!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts