Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen many board and I have never in my life seen so many rude and I am better than you people on one board!!! You guy just set back and talk bad about anyone (even people you dont know or meet/talked to) and think every one must breed one way!
Well to all of you that are this way I feel sorry for you....
I thought I would let you all know a little about us (For the one that think they know)

1. I have been breeding American Pit Bull Terriers and American Bullies(10yrs) over 15 yr.
2. I train and breed for Service Dogs and Show Dogs
3. NO pup/adult is sold with out 'PR' UKC papers
4. No pup/adult is sold with out a contract , chipping and shots done
5. No breeding will go down with out health test passing!
6. No dog will be breed more than 3 times in there life (both sire and Dam)!
7. Both dogs breed must bring some thing to the table before I will even think about breeding them!
8. I will take back or replace in puppy or dog if the pup/dog has a issue at no charge or give them back there money if they want to keep the pup.
9. I just don't breed I also save our breeds from the pounds to.
10. Yes I am a bad speller lol and yes I am handicap

Here are some of my dogs
2.jpg
4.jpg
s19.jpg

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
If you think this place is a joke why do you keep returning?

and JFYI 'PR' Ukc means nothing more then just UKC papers. PR is nothing special and with the books closed now on single registration almost all UKC registered APBT's are 'PR'.

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
i dont understand people like u, if u dislike something so much then why come back to it? and also, it sounds like u have more common sense then most people who want to breed these dogs. i get people all the time ask if Odin is fixed cuz "he's a cool color and would make good puppies." thank goodness, he's my shelter mutt and fixed, that means my answer is simply, "yes he's fixed."

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why I came back is to tell my side of the bs that was said about me and my kennel! I do not put anyone down on here because I was raised "if you dont have anything nice to say don't say it " and you can not talk about stuff when you know nothing of the person ". Thats why

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
for anyone who doesn't remember her here is the old thread where she spouts off about breeding APBT's when she has American Bullys and then spouts off about breeding her Colby female to a American bully { anyone who knows anything about breeding knows this is ridiculous to do }, and gets caught in a bunch of other no sense making crap and gets called out on it.
http://www.gopitbull.com/general-discussion/35501-paws-power-kennel-have-you-heard-them.html

You may not like this forum because people here KNOW what they are talking about and can call BS when they see it, maybe the other boards let you get away with this garbage cause they dont know better.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you think this place is a joke why do you keep returning?

and JFYI 'PR' Ukc means nothing more then just UKC papers. PR is nothing special and with the books closed now on single registration almost all UKC registered APBT's are 'PR'.
I was just pointing out I do not sell pups without papers and that they are pr ukc papered. This is what I am talking about...lol pr means that three gens back are papered throw them lol I had pr's for years now

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
for anyone who doesn't remember her here is the old thread where she spouts off about breeding APBT's when she has American Bullys and then spouts off about breeding her Colby female to a American bully { anyone who knows anything about breeding knows this is ridiculous to do }, and gets caught in a bunch of other no sense making crap and gets called out on it.
http://www.gopitbull.com/general-discussion/35501-paws-power-kennel-have-you-heard-them.html

You may not like this forum because people here KNOW what they are talking about and can call BS when they see it, maybe the other boards let you get away with this garbage cause they dont know better.
You do not know me at all nor have we talked so how can you say that I have dogs with Champ tittles that was breed at my kennel from ukc, adba and abkc just because you will not cross them does not mean it is bad I crossed them to get a more conformation look to them.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Apart of breeding is trying to make them better in my eyes I am doing this .. Sorry to me breeding is about having a look in mind and trying to get that look.. I am wanting the bullie that can move like a APBT but the body of the bullie and the head of the APBT. I have done that now so I think I know what I am doing lol

·
Registered
93 Posts
Do you have any actual good pics of your dogs, stacked? or at least different angles?

I saw on Backpage a while back that you were selling your whole line up of dog, something about wanting new blood in your kennel. If this was you, did you end up finding good homes for all of them?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
breeding APBT to american bully is like taking american bulldog to the staffy , its cross breeding. But this has all been gone over by MANY people on here and they have discussed this at length with you. If you dont get it I doubt you will by us going over all this again. This thread is pointless, if you dont like this forum then leave noone is stopping you.

Reactions: Black Rabbit

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Why I came back is to tell my side of the bs that was said about me and my kennel! I do not put anyone down on here because I was raised "if you dont have anything nice to say don't say it " and you can not talk about stuff when you know nothing of the person ". Thats why
but do u really feel the need to come back and defend urself to people like me who have no clue who u are or the history u have with this forum? i just think it sounds like ur stirrin the pot. people are gunna breed, buy and sell no matter what they read here and it sounds like ur not gunna convince anyone anyways ;)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
If you are a breeder then you should learn to handle peoples opinions. You know how many people just like you join these forums and then throw a fit because people who are seriously into these dogs and have years of education had opinions. Luckily for us for every one person like this there are 2 others that really want to learn, grow and better what they do with their animals.

In the dog breeding and competition world (which being as you are a "breeder" you should know these things) everyone has an opinion to what they think is how it should be done, if you don't like it oh well get the hell over it and grow up.

You want peoples respect for you and your kennel then earn it. Actions speak louder then fit throwing threads.

·
Registered
901 Posts
I consider myself a newbie even though I have been here awhile. I take what people say and make my own decisions for what is best for me and my family the end. This is what an adult does. Never have I ever felt threatened or belittled by anyone on this forum. I believe all dogs deserve a good home no matter what the breed. Excessive breeding of any type causes homeless unwanted dogs. Bottom line. People out there, and I've seen it for myself, think breeding just to see what it turns out to be is crazy but they do it. Open your damn mind to other's opinions good or bad, you might get farther in this world.

Coming on here making accusations and creating unnecessary drama is not what this forum is about. Communicating, educating is what this is about. Accepting things with a grain of salt and understanding the breed is what I am about because I am an adult and willing to learn as you should be. Just because I bred dogs in my younger years (different breed) doesn't make me a know it all with the breed. Give the crap a rest and relax or leave.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Word to the wise: DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

OP, I'm not going to get into this debacle here, but when you start a thread insulting members here right off the bat, that's when I step in. Now, I can ask you nicely to try again, but I do believe I'll be wasting my time. If we can't all come to terms and agree to disagree, then I'll start sending people on vacation!

OP, If you come back on here with another demeaning statement, insult another member or try to keep this argument going, you'll be outta here so fast your head will be spinning when I'm done with you!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
OMG my head hurts so bad right now. I just read that whole first thread since I missed it when I was gone. All I can say is wow! How hard is it for you to understand you own American Bullies and your dogs are not Champs from one piddly ass ribbon. They have to win multiple shows and be pointed towards their CH. Please show me your certificate for your CH I'd love to see that.

·
Registered
816 Posts
im confused.....is it ok to give props to OP for a great looking oppossum in 2nd pic ? or am i missing the point of this thread?

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
And your dogs are still scatter bred mutts.. You might have BULLDOGS but ain't no APBT without being tested and proven..

Want to talk :poop: at least be knowledgable enough to do so.. :flush:

Just a typical "breeder" producing useless pups thinking all high and mighty with 'PR'.. Hate the board don't be here, hate certain people don't view their threads or respond to them.

Keep selling them mutts and being absent minded, fine by me.. Theres thousands of "breeders" just like you. :thumbsup:

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
You do not know me at all nor have we talked so how can you say that I have dogs with Champ tittles that was breed at my kennel from ukc, adba and abkc just because you will not cross them does not mean it is bad I crossed them to get a more conformation look to them.
Wasn't directed to me but i don't need to know you to see the obvious.. You have show dogs aka ASTs.. I don't give a rats ass if you can trace your "APBTs" back 20 generations, if you can great you continue to kill the breed.. The APBT is not a show Bulldog, ability says it right in the name.

Your crossing "APBT" aka Bulldog that should be left to working stock with American Bully aka show stock that was CREATED for companion and show ring.. End result is useless on both fronts.. Yeah, shouldn't be done.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Word to the wise: DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!
I didn't realize I had to spell it out for everyone... :hammer: This thread is going nowhere fast, hence why I said don't feed the trolls. In other words, I meant that it was time to take it to PMs, not continue posting on here, baiting her to respond to get her banned. She'll get herself banned in due time. The fun is over now, and it's time to move on. I learned something a long time ago...
"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink." You can cram all this knowledge down her throat all you want to, but you can't make her understand exactly what it is you're trying to convey. You just can't fix stupid, unfortunately.

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
OK so remember this person? surprise surprise..... Guess what, she killed a dog because she calls herself a so called trainer......

Caretaker claims trainer had no right to euthanize dog

Watch this news report it's sickening and watch the lies that come out of her mouth.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts