Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Looks like a pit or pit mix to me.

Also, next week's brand new episode of Confessions: Animal Hoarding on Animal Planet features a single dad who views it as his mission from God to save pit bulls. On the one hand, this show is really good about trying to get the hoarders the help they need, but on the other hand, this isn't exactly a positive light on pit bulls other than the overpopulation situation. I'm dreading the episode, but will probably still watch it. :(

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Isn't the one on A&E about hoarding in general? I think I remember seeing an episode where it was a hoarding of items ...

I want to post the preview they're doing of next week's episode, but I don't see it online yet. :( I might make my own video of it.

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Isn't the one on A&E about hoarding in general? I think I remember seeing an episode where it was a hoarding of items ...

I want to post the preview they're doing of next week's episode, but I don't see it online yet. :( I might make my own video of it.
It is - but they merged into the animal realm about a guy who hoarded rats & another guy who hoarded bunnies... As well as everything else.

The story about the guy w/ rats was sad - he never got over the sudden loss of his wife... While the bunny guy treated his wife & everyone else like dirt - even more of a kick in the pants is the bunny guy was living in a rental (owners were clueless), had over hundreds of bunnies compiling feces inside the house *gag*

·
Registered
12 Posts
Love it!

Love seeing pit bulls in the media. People have forgotten how full of personality and how cute they are. Saw this on someone's Facebook status commenting on someone's novel:

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
It looks like a Catahoula Leopard Dog to me... :p

I'm dreading the new Confessions Animal Hoarding episode as well. But with all of the other shows on AP about APBTs, I don't think it'll be too huge of an issue to regular viewers. Pit Boss sucks and the people on it are ignorant, especially about rescuing and the breed, but I really do love Pit Bulls and Parolees... I think Tia has really changed a lot of peoples minds on the breed.

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't see catahoula at all, lol. :p

I don't watch Pit Boss. I only watched the first episode and it was BS.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
I dread the episode about the "Animal Hoarding " of the pit bulls too because of the poor light it will place the rest of us with more than one bulldog. I truely do fear for the little girls safety because the clip I have seen is they are all roaming the house free. That is a SAFETY issue!!! I don't care if you are on a tv show or not! Blatant disregaurd of safety is a biggie!...And then those parents of the man himself...(All this I got from the commercial clip...) Yeah I am scared of the fall out for this one...

·
Silver VIP Member
596 Posts
I dread the episode about the "Animal Hoarding " of the pit bulls too because of the poor light it will place the rest of us with more than one bulldog. I truely do fear for the little girls safety because the clip I have seen is they are all roaming the house free. That is a SAFETY issue!!! I don't care if you are on a tv show or not! Blatant disregaurd of safety is a biggie!...And then those parents of the man himself...(All this I got from the commercial clip...) Yeah I am scared of the fall out for this one...
I haven't seen the clip but one of my co-workers was telling me about it, and I was PISSED. If your dogs are fighting, why not just keep them separated? I just do not understand it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts