Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Adopted sadie back on august 19th, 2015 for a guy. When we broke up I ended up taking her with me, seeing as he wasnt a suitable dog owner. Lord I do hope he sees this and have come to terms that anything to do with the animals welfare, I was taking care of for the most part. I will not call her a rescued pit bull because that is not what she is. She is a rescued bully breed mix. She is very smart and picks up things quickly for a punky teenager. She is my life now and am focused on doing what is best for her. She is found on instagram @pea_the_mutt
I have high hopes for her. Already got her scheduled for nose work in Feb, and obedience classes this month on the 16th. Saving up for a harness to do bikejoring with, and a weight pull harness. She is still young so these things arent needed right away. She has crazy energy and I love it.

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Welcome, my fellow Floridian :D

Sadie is in awesome shape!
I love the flirtpole pic, lol.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yay for floridians! We are currently about to move...again. She has bee a trooper with all this moving. We are hoping to move back into jacksonville and am currently in orange park. The short time I have had her she has been with me moving twice now, about to make it a third. Then there was helping move my aunt twice, and my grandmother once. She has been my little road dog.

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Welcome to the pack! I hope you enjoy your stay on our yard. Pea is absolutely adorable. I love seeing all these pictures of her. Thank you so much for sharing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts