Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, I've withheld pictures from y'all long enough... We decided to go to the local park and work on some leash training and socialization. Ices did really well on meeting and greeting, rolling belly up for anyone that showed interest in rubbing her tummy, tail going 90 miles a minute, as usual. She even decided to try diving into the creek with Roller, who didn't care that the high temperature in our area was 48 degrees, lol. I didn't let them get more than their feet wet, though. But I was only quick enough to get one good shot, after i hooked them up to the bench while the kids played. Roller's 1 year birthday is coming up, and Ices is 5 months old now... Look at the size difference, lol. So, here ya go, enjoy!

*eta: sorry for the quality... Took it from my phone...*

Attachments

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you, i do too! Lol.

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Roller is very handsome! Although I am biased towards Shepherdy dogs and tan pointed dogs. ;)

And Ices is just too darn cute in her little shirt.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you. While it's actually unknown what mix of breeds Roller is derived from, i believe there is shephard in him, lol. Ices has become the proud new owner of my youngest daughter's sweatshirt from last winter. Roller's fur is much longer & thicker, so the cold didn't bother him. Poor Ice was shivering before we ever left the house, so I fitted her with the perfect sweatshirt & she loved it!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
;) thanks Dave. That's so sweet of you to say. I figure with everyone else always posting pictures, it would make my 2 look that much better if I wait longer between posted threads lol. I try not to bombard y'all with their pix. I need to get some of the dogs and kids together, though.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
I agree love them gorgeous pups! And would love to see your whole family when you get them :). Glad u had a nice day at the park!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Ames! I'll see what I can come up with, lol.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
u have the same issue as my fam has always trying to dress up my pit but she has nice structure and nice color tone
I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I quite understamd what you're saying. Not sure if that's supposed to be a compliment or what. I don't play dress up with my dog, I'm concerned about her being too cold with the temperature being a high of 48 degrees Farenheit, with the windchill making it feel like 30 degrees. I put jackets on my kids, so why not the dog?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Wow. Your pit is gorgeous. I reckon Samson and her would make a cute pigeon pair. Thanks for sharing. I've looked at pics exactly 3 times- and I'm so glad yours were one of the first- ToOoOooO cuuuuUuuute!!!!
So how did you get Ices to go in the water? My boy is petrified of water. Sounds like everyone had a ball!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i'm glad you enjoyed my lonely lil pic of the muttlings lol. I didn't intend for Ices to go in the water, but I guess she figured if big brother (Roller) felt comfortable going in, then it was okay for her. Crazy thing is, neither of them like taking baths, but they don't fight To get out; yet, they dive right in a freezing cold creek lol.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks! Love my pups.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Shes growin up all pretty :( great pic girly

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Those are some cute pups. I agree...need to share pics more often:)

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 18 of 18 Posts