Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
kane knows when he F's up bc ill say his name really stern and look @ him with my "you did it" face and he tucks his head and pees a little! whats up with tht? and how do i fix it?

·
Premium Member
5,074 Posts
That may be something he has to grow out of. But someone may come along that knows more about it.

My little foster puppy max tinkles when he gets really excited...

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
chyna used to do that when my bf would yell at her... something to do with authority im sure...

she still tinkles when she gets overly excited :)

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
I call it the happy squirts lol, but I have often heard it called submission peeing. Sometimes they grow out if it, sometimes they don't. You have to kind of desensitize them to the trigger, if its from guests coming over, practice often, and let them greet the dog outside so it tinkles there. If it's from yelling, try to keep your voice stern, but even, when you watch the game or something and are shouting, make sure the dog is around, and praise it for not peeing. If they don't grow out of it on their own, tho, likely there's not much you can do but manage the triggers.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i guess you guys are right my GF tells me sometimes to chillout hes just a pup! guess i just had to hear it from you all....THANX!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts