Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pictures taken while I was away. The boys all went to the lake for some fishing and took pep with them , thought they were cute and I would share them.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
awwww great pictures! I love Pep. Glad you made it back safe! How was your trip? Your boys are adorable, love the 3rd pic. Pep is awesome! Did they catch anything???

Reactions: angelbaby

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no they didnt catch anything lol. She looks so tall in some pics lol the way she holds herself kinda trippy lol. trip went well grams sold her house went on the market monday had 10 offers that night sold tuesday and bought a new place thursday lol, so busy week .

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you should miggs, come visit see if you like it, we have a guest room and you can bring the doggys ;)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bumping up.

·
Super Moderator
4,587 Posts
Love me some Pep!! She looks great. You have really cute kids too. :)

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Too bad I am sure they still had a blast. Do they keep the fish if they do catch them?i always toss them back lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks Mac
Ames at this lake they toss them back , its a stocked lake but there isnt much for fresh water comming in and apparently it makes the fish taste off or something { I dont eat white fish anyways}. But in the bigger lakes they keep them , the boyfriend has a smoker.

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Great pics!

Reactions: angelbaby
1 - 10 of 10 Posts