Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOL i wanted to see if bear would smell or try some pepsi but he one smart boy, ( i would never give my dogs pepsi) His reactions are soo funny, watch the whole thing :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LMAO maybe its just the bottle he acting towards? funny dog. Ours if we put our glasses down on there level they will try a sample lol , crush drank a couple licks out of the boyfriends glass one night I was crackin up { he didnt see and I forgot to inform him when he got back to his drink} oops guess he will read that on here LMAO

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LMAO maybe its just the bottle he acting towards? funny dog. Ours if we put our glasses down on there level they will try a sample lol , crush drank a couple licks out of the boyfriends glass one night I was crackin up { he didnt see and I forgot to inform him when he got back to his drink} oops guess he will read that on here LMAO
LOL my dad tried giving some beer to bear same reaction he gave my dad like me, cali on the other hand tried some

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lamoooo Bear you don't like Pepsi, hahaha fiunny dog :p

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
hey maybe he is just a coke drinker? should do a taste test LOL

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
the popping sound looks like he is scared?? lol. hahaha so funny.

hey maybe he is just a coke drinker? should do a taste test LOL
hahaha Coke would totally win :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
BOOOOOO ames , pepsi all the way lol

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lamoooo Bear you don't like Pepsi, hahaha fiunny dog :p
LOL i find him to be very funny at least he has his opinions :D

hey maybe he is just a coke drinker? should do a taste test LOL[/QUOTE

I need to get coke an try i have a feeling he will do the same thing trying never hurts :D

the popping sound looks like he is scared?? lol. hahaha so funny.

hahaha Coke would totally win :)
Actually he isnt scared lol he tough boy ;D i will try coke but dont be too sure on that

BOOOOOO ames , pepsi all the way lol
I love pepsi, pepsi all the way

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
pepsi, coke, blah....just give me the rum! :roll:

i won't even try the bottle test with chewee, he grabs plastic bottles and chomps 'em up....

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
pepsi, coke, blah....just give me the rum! :roll:

i won't even try the bottle test with chewee, he grabs plastic bottles and chomps 'em up....
Empty plastic bottles bear takes as well then wants to play catch me if you can, he stares at you tail wagging, so i go up to him an runs an looks back to see if im still coming asfter him if i dont, he slowly comes up to me but cautious as so i dont pounce on him:rofl:

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
DR.PEPPER!!!!!!!! It's a drink of it's own. :p

Helena started freaking out when I was watching this video (by the way she acts the same as bear if you try to give her something she don't like) haha I think she was looking for the dog outside LMAO

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Helena started freaking out when I was watching this video (by the way she acts the same as bear if you try to give her something she don't like) haha I think she was looking for the dog outside LMAO

O my gosh thats too funny, LMBO I love it :clap: she has the same bark bear has when he hears something i call it his guard mode,

She sure dont like bear on her property :D

·
Banned
314 Posts
:woof:My dog Vandal was freaking out searching the house for those strange dogs he heard barking, LOL!!:)

If I approach either one of my grown dogs, with my hands behind my back, and say, "come here buddy ol' pal," they get suspicious of me, and take off and bark at me.

Raven will often start running with his butt down at high speed doing circles. If I can ever catch him on film I'll put it up. Too much memory for phone though, Good thing he was fixed, that's for sure, LOL.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts

O my gosh thats too funny, LMBO I love it :clap: she has the same bark bear has when he hears something i call it his guard mode,

haha yeah I love how they have similar personalities. :)

She sure dont like bear on her property :D
:woof:My dog Vandal was freaking out searching the house for those strange dogs he heard barking, LOL!!:)

If I approach either one of my grown dogs, with my hands behind my back, and say, "come here buddy ol' pal," they get suspicious of me, and take off and bark at me.

Raven will often start running with his butt down at high speed doing circles. If I can ever catch him on film I'll put it up. Too much memory for phone though, Good thing he was fixed, that's for sure, LOL.
Now that is funny. My dog can't stand cigg lighters. If you light one in front of her she will run and try to hide.

·
Take no prisoners
554 Posts
lmao my dog does that too. Butt low to the ground the his front legs go out very wide and then dig into the ground like he is launching himself its nuts the way he runs when he is excited. I will also have to get a video he was actually just doing it lol.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
lmao my dog does that too. Butt low to the ground the his front legs go out very wide and then dig into the ground like he is launching himself its nuts the way he runs when he is excited. I will also have to get a video he was actually just doing it lol.
:rofl: bring on the vids, would love to see.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts