Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is Barca, I know he is fat but I just got him back on Friday. I will start to condition him this week then take more pictures. He looks just like his mom, Siren!

Yeah I need to teach him to out! lol

Ok Crixus was being a diva dog and she felt it was WAY too cold to stack! He back is really arched because she is shivering :rofl:

Ok I had to take matters into my own hands! My poor baby is so scared up I hope they start to fade.

This is Varro I just love his head!

I know it's blurry but this is a funny picture

Holly and Doug can you add of a few pictures of the other pups? Thanks!

·
Registered
281 Posts
BEAUTIFUL, True Terriers!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Gorgeous dogs!!

Reactions: performanceknls

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Wow!! Crixus and Varro reallllyy take after Zorro!!! Varro looks ALOT like Zorro and Ozzy (Zorro X ebony)!! I'm loving Barca as well.... you just need to keep all three!!!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
They are all looking great. Geeze Barca really is the spitting image of his Mom. I think Varro needs to come be a California dog like Dosia :D He has the same little black eyebrows as Marley does, I love that it makes their face look so much more expressive :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
They really do look a lot a like. Their chest patches are really close too. I think that why I love him so, Sire has always een one of my favorite dogs on this forum :)

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
If I didn't have so dang many boys I'd come steal one of these!! Course you know I'm over ran with boys, I'm wanting alllllll girls the next breeding I do..lmao

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Heres the bestist and greatest puppy!!! Xena :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I lover her too she's a little doll. I just love how her face looks so sweet and feminine :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
omg Lisa, can I please have Barca, he was my fave puppy out of that litter :p Theya re all gorgeous, turned out just wonderfully :D

1 - 20 of 50 Posts