Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ummmm this is where Holly needs to post pictures of bobble head!! I didn't see his pictures up here so I thought I would give you a hard time ;) He is so pretty in those last pictures you took they deserve to be on the forum :woof:

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
haha he is such a handsome boy! Love that picture where he is listening to Holly, so well, you can tell how much he wants to please her :)

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Ummmm this is where Holly needs to post pictures of bobble head!! I didn't see his pictures up here so I thought I would give you a hard time ;) He is so pretty in those last pictures you took they deserve to be on the forum :woof:
:rofl: Bwahahahaha!!!! He'll always be Bobble Head to me. I just can't call him Spock; not with that noggin!!!!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
His conformation is looking good so far and I can't wait to see that pretty head with cropped ears!! Kraken is going to get her ears done soon too, she has the same floppy ear ;) How is his bite? I was worried Kraken was going to go under but it corrected it's self.
Venom looks so out of place in this litter! She is a mini Crixus.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
I can't wait to get his crop done hes gonna be so fly! I'll take a look at his bite and letcha know.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
He's such a little cutie,I just love that boy. Lisa I'd love to see some new one's of the girls, ;) ;)

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
hey where are your update pics Lisa?? lol (or did I miss 'em?)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Ya LISA Where are yourrrrrr pictures! I showed you mine now you show me yours ;D lol

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Omg I adore this pup!!!
I second the get on the pics LISA!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts