Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 7 month old APBT/AM.Staff who's just Great :D extremely affectionate. No signs of aggression what so ever. I took him to a park the other day where there is pigeons walking around everywhere and ducks near a pond, to my surprise he didn't freak out at all. I though he might want to chase them but instead he just looked at them for a second and moved on. What are you experiences with your dogs growing up? how did their personalities change? I'm trying to get an idea of how my boy might change if at all thanks for the replies!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Mt boy is still fairly young, but at this stage 2 things have started happening.
One, he has become quite possessive of his human family. He doesn't like my other dog to get affection from us. (It has got to the point where I may have to consider rehoming her- but we'll wait and see.)
And two, he is starting become more confident about himself. He no longer feels like he is just the puppy to be bossed around by my other dog. Its almost as if he allows her to feel like she's dominant, but if she does something he really doesn't like, he let's her know.

I'm not sure if this helps, but this is just how he's changing as he matures.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts