Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
I do not even know what that is? What is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,579 Posts
Dogs don't get driver's licenses here. They get licensed through the county they are in. Any vet can get you one. Or you can contact the county sheriff's office and they can point you in the right direction.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hi Dukez, you helped me a lot by provide this link. I also found one more option http://www.petdriverslicense.com/ . I am so confused. Can you please help me which one is the best?
They are the same site...yes one is mypetdmv and one is petdriverslivense

But when you click on the "design now" button it redirects you yo mypetdmv

..so they are the same thing hope this helps

·
Super Moderator
5,299 Posts
I'm lost. Never heard of this before. Is the card used for identification purposes or is this a requirement somewhere?

Joe

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
They are nothing more than ID tags that LOOK like driver's licenses. That's all they are. I'm familiar.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'm lost. Never heard of this before. Is the card used for identification purposes or is this a requirement somewhere?

Joe
100% NOT a requirement, just a gimmicky thing to keep your dog "safe" by providing a lot of info to be able to return them and make then "look" official...you get 3 "keychain" versions that you can put one on your dogs collar and the others can go on you and your husband/wife/kids keychain as a convo piece but you also get a id card version for your wallet

I never heard of it til I saw this thread, and Google's it immediately, and it seems cool, I was gonna order it for my pup, NOT to have her wear all of the time, but ONLY when we travel out of state or out of town, in case she gets lost while away from my general area..

Other than that, I just got her rabies shot today and certificate so locally I will use her dog license I'm a get for her...but for fun I want the card for me haha

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They are the same site...yes one is mypetdmv and one is petdriverslivense

But when you click on the "design now" button it redirects you yo mypetdmv

..so they are the same thing hope this helps

Thanks for helping me Dukez. You help me a lot!

·
Super Moderator
5,299 Posts
Thanks for the replies. Even though my dogs are chipped they have a tag that has their name on it with my cell number. Think I got the tags at Petmart or somewhere similar.

Joe

·
Registered
104 Posts
Thanks for the replies. Even though my dogs are chipped they have a tag that has their name on it with my cell number. Think I got the tags at Petmart or somewhere similar.

Joe
I got Kahlúa's at petsmart too..you van see the back here, has my phone number

IMG_7341.JPG

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Joe
I also want to design a Pet ID Tag. Already I have seen two websites that is https://www.mypetdmv.com and www.petdriverslicense.com. Now you mentioned one more Website. So, can you please tell the requirement and procedure for design the Pet Drivers License Tag?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts