1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
lovin the collar, cute pic

·
3,272 Posts
love it, may have to get one although i'm at a collar overload lol i'm a bit of a collar buying addict :p

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have been meaning to get another for Helena, a smaller width but been getting kicked in the rear with car repairs! UGH!

·
3,272 Posts
did you see his lasted one with the glowing center band, it's 1 1/2 i'm getting purple and the yellow strip for cheza

·
3,272 Posts
Yeah that one is neat! I'd like to see a hot pink one like that.
ya that would be awesome, but i think most "glowing" material comes in yellow for some weird reason, i don't like yellow but i like the safty part of the glowing

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG Goo, lmaoooo at this pic, helena is sooo tolerant of Zach, great pic :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LOLL they're too cute, Zach sure has a lot of hair now :) You should give him a mohawk for his first hair cut :D

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks mama tank

And TT, yes she is super tolerant. :) I did a good job of roughing her up as a puppy. lol She is used to the things kids do.

And KG, I'd love for him to have a mohawk. haha

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
It would be so cute :) We did that with Bubba, twice I think loll :) He looked so cute.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
omg Goo, Zach would loook awesome in a mohawk and you did an freakin awesome job with Helena, can hear the Helena voice now, lmaooo

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
omg Goo, Zach would loook awesome in a mohawk and you did an freakin awesome job with Helena, can hear the Helena voice now, lmaooo
If I can't grab a dog and smush it's cheeks and pull it's ears, I don't want it. :rofl:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahaha I'm the same way girl, you know that, lol

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We are freaks! :p A dog has to be pretty tolerable of weird stuff to live with me. hahaha

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks Doug. :) Let me tell ya, I miss so many great moments because as soon as I get the camera and get it on and in focus, they split up. haha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts