Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lmaooo, alright so I got video of Phoenix licking the b/f's head, lol, he has done this since he was a puppy, he will do it forever if the b/f lets him but he will make him qui, is still funny as hell, lol -

And here is my goofy red dog eating his egg, I give him a whole one about once a week, he loves thme, he had carried it around in the house for a bit and I told him to pick it up and take it outside, this is what he does -

lmaooooo, so there is my crazy Neener, :D

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Neener!! hehehe

"his fat *** weighin in at 82 lbs!!"

priceless

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LMAO

I love the head licking....LOL
hehehe he loves to lick the b/f's head, IDK why but it's freakin funny, and more so when ya been drinking, lol

Neener!! hehehe

"his fat *** weighin in at 82 lbs!!"

priceless
lmaooo SD, I had to say it, ya can see how heavy he is, I think I'm giving him a complex, he hasn't been finishing his food since then, lmaooo

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Wow that's funny, when I call Chino skinny he looks at me all funny like "Nu uh, I'm tough!" LOL

I love watching people interact with their dogs, it's entertaining to see all sorts of people, dogs and personalities.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol, you should come to my house just for a day, lol, you'd be happy ya only had one, lol. And my dogs make my world go round, I gotta share them with people :D

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
well i dont plan on sticking to just one.. LOL.... I'm sure I'll have my hands full when that time comes!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hehehe I knew it wouldn't be long, ya can't have just one ;) lol

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Well Chino will be my spoiled house dog... Since he's my pitterstaffish unpapered little immigrant LOL

But I will have a working dog. Weight pull sounds like my cup of tea

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
awww Chino is a great boy and house dogs all of mine are, they wouldn't know what to do if I put them outside to stay, lol. But I will have a yard one day and then, :D Oh happy day, lol

I'm hoping Phoebe will turn out like I thin k she is going to and I am about to start weight pull training with her, along with maybe some agility :D

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
if her ears stand up like they do in her sig pic it might make it harder to pull... LOOK AT THEM EARS!!!!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol is what everyone has told me, :p and yes they still stand up like that, they always will, her brothers are the same way, hoping to add him to my siggy pic ;)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks a ton Shane, he's a goober :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts