1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Why???????

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
why? he was so cute in them , i didnt have a chance to comment when i looked earlier phone rang and i got side tracked lol. that orange is going to look great once he grows into it :)

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
What happened??

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Fire dog! :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
nice thats what i thought when i seen nizmo post those colors they are sooo bright and easy to see thought would even suit someone who jogs alot, bright color for cars to see :) .Good luck at your 1st session hope your bringing someone who can take pictures of you guys in action.

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fire dog! :D
Yessir! ;)

nice thats what i thought when i seen nizmo post those colors they are sooo bright and easy to see thought would even suit someone who jogs alot, bright color for cars to see :) .Good luck at your 1st session hope your bringing someone who can take pictures of you guys in action.
He never posted mine up. :( I got my collars the start of July and I never pay attention to the color combos so maybe he had that collar already and I just never noticed it? lol. anyways..I am bringing someone with to take photos and video her. :)

Omg, she is beautiful! :)
thank you. :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
oh lol that color combo was on the last thread he made of the " color sale " he just did , maybe you gave him a good idea might be the new hot thing .... loving all the new bright colors you dont see in the petstores like this.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Oh how I miss my Fire bird, my Phoenix, he was my very best friend. I love her name and her color, good luck with the SCH trials :D

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I wouldn't know. None of them are around each other and I am not going to risk anyone of my dogs getting hurt because I wanted them to make nice. it just isn't a risk I am willing to take.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts