Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright so the super dog thing got me thinking, this is a crappy video but you can see how happy he is, lol. Andrea didn't zoom in on us, but he LOVES doing this :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
YAY Phoenix :) Dosia loves doing that too :) we should totally have a pitty wagon pull :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks all, Phoenix loves doing this for the kids, it is great entertainment during the summer as well :p He always sleep so good afterwards, lol.

hahah I am lovin the idea Dave

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol Andrea was on the phone with someone, but yeah my voice is at the end, hahaha I sound like a hick :p ((huggles, he is a happy cousin))

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Nice!!!! I was thinking of this but I havea way to go. Adrianna is only 6 months old

Reactions: apbtmom76

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
Thats great, they need to do races like that! aside from sled dogs......

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice!!!! I was thinking of this but I havea way to go. Adrianna is only 6 months old
hahah put her car seat in there and take her for a ride bro, she would love it :D Phoenix always expects the kids to weigh like 1,000lbs or something so he takes of hard but then realizes they aren't heavy and slows down, Blue would be awesome for this :D

Great video!!
:D Thanks Stacia :D

Thats great, they need to do races like that! aside from sled dogs......
You know OFK, I would love to do something like this as a fun show contest or something, hmmm may bring that up at our next club meeting, lol. I am just thinking that with this breed we would need stalls, ya know like a certain length chain link or something, am not sure how you would get them all to run next toeach other, lmaoooo. hahah that is my next thread :p Thanks

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hahah thanks Becca, he loves what he does :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Get a nice open grass field and hold wagon sprints!!! Lol Cute video. Those wagons are soooo loud.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hahah yeah they are, I really wanted this nice cart from Wal-MArt, or Home Depot, wal-mart is cheaper though for the same thing, it has the inflatable tires and not quite as noisy but that is a nice idea, thanks Holly :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts