Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, so a week ago my friend fell in love with my Gryphon characters.
She's my best friend on DeviantArt.
She wrote me a poem about two of my Gryphons; Kalypso and Balthazar.
Balthazar is not the type to appreciate what he has. So she asked for a quick description and i told her:
He's vulgar, stubborn, strong willed, and has been called demented. He's wiped out his own kind before. He doesn't have any offspring, and sees young ones as repulsive ingrates. He also has said that women are nothing but trouble due to past experiences. He fights (to the death in most cases) as a hobby. And reads this book that he found burred under a willow tree that has gnash marks in it and low whisperings coming from it, and he experiences paranormal activity in particular demons and has made deals with them in the past.
And out of that she wrote me this poem. I loves it so much :D

Phoenix

Life through the fire, I spread my wings
The fringes of my morality are faded from the burns.
My fury falls like living embers
Your forgiveness, like rain.
It burns the surface of my heart as the liquid of your tears brings my anger to ashes.

Born through the starlight, your wings are pure
Unscathed by the anger you refuse to submit to.
I fear your rose-petal virtue.
No, I fear for it.
A rose brought too close to the fire will bow over with pain, and weep.

I hate the fire. The power it brings.
The anger fuels my veins, while destroying me.
I wish I could love you
Without fear of destroying.
Should I dive into the water of redemption, in the hope that I may not drown?

Shall I abandon this fire
In hope that I may be reborn?
Burn away this crust of existence
Peel away the igneous shell from around my exposed heart.
Like a phoenix, let my anger be burned in the fire of its own destruction
To make way for a newer life.

So do you all like it?? :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG Annie, your friend is a genious, when I saw this thread I thought about my boy, cause I namedhim after the mythical bird of fire cause of the whtie marks on his neck and chest, this is so him, I know it is about your Gryphons, but it speaks Phoenix to me, the fire bird and my dog, please tell your friend I love it and it is awesome. THe b/f wants to know if you will e-mail it to him, Oh this tugged at my heart Annie, i love it, perfect :D

Huggles

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OMG Annie, your friend is a genious, when I saw this thread I thought about my boy, cause I namedhim after the mythical bird of fire cause of the whtie marks on his neck and chest, this is so him, I know it is about your Gryphons, but it speaks Phoenix to me, the fire bird and my dog, please tell your friend I love it and it is awesome. THe b/f wants to know if you will e-mail it to him, Oh this tugged at my heart Annie, i love it, perfect :D

Huggles
A Phoenix is a beautiful creature :D
And so is your Phoenix! I thought of him too when she named it. Show it to b/f lol! :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
I will, I gotta copy and paste it to an e-mail to him, he really loved his pic so now when I mention you he is all ears :D I love it girl :D

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will, I gotta copy and paste it to an e-mail to him, he really loved his pic so now when I mention you he is all ears :D I love it girl :D
You know when you order in the future i've gotta redo your pics right? My style has enhanced since then so its only fair :D
Your b/f is my new buddy lol!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol Annie, I am not picky you know this, I am happy with what you do, ALL of it looks fantabulous, but yes I did realize this, lol. I would love to have this peom and Neenr's pic together in one drawing ;)

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
lol Annie, I am not picky you know this, I am happy with what you do, ALL of it looks fantabulous, but yes I did realize this, lol. I would love to have this peom and Neenr's pic together in one drawing ;)
Well that would be awesome! lol! We'd have to make him sit, in order to make room for it :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
haahaha I think I can handle the "sit" position ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts