Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Kruger Kennels by way of Performance Kennels getting it done! Spock an Crixus! way to go pups!!!!

and im sorry Doug that i dont see Earl in there ....

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Kruger Kennels by way of Performance Kennels getting it done! Spock an Crixus! way to go pups!!!!

and im sorry Doug that i dont see Earl in there ....
Nope it was a rough weekend for Earl. the 2-3 year old class was a tough one. The winner of that class went on to win BIS twice last weekend. Earl only had one 3rd place finish under Hank Greenwood. Earl needs 20 more points to Champion out.

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Nope it was a rough weekend for Earl. the 2-3 year old class was a tough one. The winner of that class went on to win BIS twice last weekend. Earl only had one 3rd place finish under Hank Greenwood. Earl need 20 more points to Champion out.
aww, im sorry he didnt get his CH this weekend. it will come soon though im sure. then CH Earl will sound much better. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
That is cool Ron is a good judge too, one whos opinion I always respect. Soory to hear earl ran into tough cokpetition. But yeah that dog Squirl in his class in close to perfect looking boy. Wish could be out that way their are some great dogs out their.

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
That is cool Ron is a good judge too, one whos opinion I always respect. Soory to hear earl ran into tough cokpetition. But yeah that dog Squirl in his class in close to perfect looking boy. Wish could be out that way their are some great dogs out their.
I couldn't agree more on Ron. He's damn good dog Judge and all around good guy. There were a ton of good dogs this weekend. It would have been nice to have seen you out last weekend, but that's a haul for you.

Squirl

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
OMG yay!!!! Congrats Holly and Lisa!!!! Spock and Crixus look amazing. I wish I could have come down and visited with you guys but on the plus side we finally got APS to listen about my aunt and things are finally moving forward.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
It was a lot of fun and i got to meet to great people plus see Lisa and Doug. Spock got a best in show and Crixus got best of opposite being handled by Lisa. We left with 3 1st place, 2 2nd place and 2 3rd place between Spock, Crixus and Xena plus the two trophy wins! Lisa did a greta job showing them off.

Spock also went home with Lisa ;( Shes going to get something she wants done with him going. BUT Since she got something of mine I got something of hers :D

BARCA!!!!!! He came home with me for a bit ya!!!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
OMG no way. That's so awesome. Gotta love the old switch-a-roo ;) I'm gunna have to come down and play with him while he's here :)

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Spock also went home with Lisa ;( Shes going to get something she wants done with him going. BUT Since she got something of mine I got something of hers :D

BARCA!!!!!! He came home with me for a bit ya!!!
now i need to come up for sure and meet mr fireball himself. lol. not sure if i should bring Boss hes kinda... not trained at all lol he knows sit and lay down(kinda) lol

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
now i need to come up for sure and meet mr fireball himself. lol. not sure if i should bring Boss hes kinda... not trained at all lol he knows sit and lay down(kinda) lol
You can bring him. Not sure if I can present a fire ball though. He is so much like Crixus! He loves me and will not leave my side :D From the sec we made eye contact on Sat I knew I liked this dog. He slept all day with me under my blankets with his head either across my neck or stomach. He likes to stay very close to me. He's pretty chill though. I am thinking maybe once he settles in that fire will spark.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
I couldn't agree more on Ron. He's damn good dog Judge and all around good guy. There were a ton of good dogs this weekend. It would have been nice to have seen you out last weekend, but that's a haul for you.

Squirl
Ueah would love to make it out that way besides some of my best bulldoggin buddies are out that way. Good thing you seem to take pics of most of them and their dogs.

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
You can bring him. Not sure if I can present a fire ball though. He is so much like Crixus! He loves me and will not leave my side :D From the sec we made eye contact on Sat I knew I liked this dog. He slept all day with me under my blankets with his head either across my neck or stomach. He likes to stay very close to me. He's pretty chill though. I am thinking maybe once he settles in that fire will spark.
lol sounds like love at first sight! what a good boy! im short on cash for right now so ill have to see when i can afford the gas. but soon i hope. Boss is signed up for a training class startin jan 6th. its free since hes a foster. but i need some good BBQ. :thumbsup:

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
lol sounds like love at first sight! what a good boy! im short on cash for right now so ill have to see when i can afford the gas. but soon i hope. Boss is signed up for a training class startin jan 6th. its free since hes a foster. but i need some good BBQ. :thumbsup:
Well after next week I am out of school and off work for 5 weeks so anytime your ready just let me know~

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I totally felt the same way when I met him last time. There is this beautiful softness in his eyes, kinda hard to describe but I'm sure you know what I mean. ;) I have just been in love with that boy since I met him.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I totally felt the same way when I met him last time. There is this beautiful softness in his eyes, kinda hard to describe but I'm sure you know what I mean. ;) I have just been in love with that boy since I met him.
TOTALLY! I mean all these dogs are great, but yeah there is a look in his eyes that just melts the heart.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Doesn't it just make you wanna cuddle the crap outta him. Gosh what a great dog. That whole litter turned out so amazing. Every single one of them has such wonderful temperaments.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts