Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got photoshop yesterday and ive been playing around with it.. heres a few pics of what ive accomplished so far lol

·
Premium Member
1,826 Posts
Cool lookin pics nice job.

·
Banned
808 Posts
I got photoshop yesterday and ive been playing around with it.
You mean you bought it or downloaded it from something like Bit Torrent? :p
That program has a steep learning curve which is why I never messed with it much.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You mean you bought it or downloaded it from something like Bit Torrent? :p
That program has a steep learning curve which is why I never messed with it much.
lol i pay a monthly fee for a site for free programs,movies and music lol.. it's rough lol.. very complicated

·
Premium Member
1,826 Posts
Like Netflicks?

·
Premium Member
1,826 Posts
Oh I was way off.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha yea it's really cool it's 8 bucks a month and i have like $3000 worth of professional audio recording software on my computer from it.

·
Banned
808 Posts
haha yea it's really cool it's 8 bucks a month and i have like $3000 worth of professional audio recording software on my computer from it.
I have Cool Edit Pro but I got it from a PTP network. Shhhhhh :rofl:
I never use the programs I have gotten off the PTP networks for the most part. They were just cool toys for a while. Glad I didn't pay the big bucks for them.

·
Registered
910 Posts
I love photoshop!! I use it to see what paintjobs and rims and stuff would look like on cars Im working on. Just take a pic of the car and then you can slap anything you want ont it, bodykits, lights, chop top, tint windows, change paint, lower it, EVERYTHING!! I love it, really helps to get a visual since I suck at drawing. Here is a link that shows you how to do alot of stuff on cars, but if you can figure this stuff out it can be very useful on other types of pics, like dog pics. Hope it helps ya man.

THE PHOTOSHOP BIBLE

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I love photoshop!! I use it to see what paintjobs and rims and stuff would look like on cars Im working on. Just take a pic of the car and then you can slap anything you want ont it, bodykits, lights, chop top, tint windows, change paint, lower it, EVERYTHING!! I love it, really helps to get a visual since I suck at drawing. Here is a link that shows you how to do alot of stuff on cars, but if you can figure this stuff out it can be very useful on other types of pics, like dog pics. Hope it helps ya man.

THE PHOTOSHOP BIBLE
kewl thank you!! ill check it out

·
Registered
42 Posts
Great job!! Photoshop is so intimidating, and expensive to boot! One day I'll jump in to it, but I can't take the price plunge just yet...lol

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Great job!! Photoshop is so intimidating, and expensive to boot! One day I'll jump in to it, but I can't take the price plunge just yet...lol
lol i got it free!! im stuck on it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts