Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Ive got photoshop here at work because Im TRYING (keyword trying) to build a new website for the store.. but im burnt out on doing **** for my work..

So if you have a really good pic of your dog and want me to mess with it, go ahead and post it up, and I'll see if i come up with anything. I played with one of Chino's pics from his pull and made my new siggy, but im not promising anything LOL

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Did you mean for your siggy to point down?

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Am I the only one seeing it pointed down rather that long ways? I mean nothing wrong if that how you wanted it lol, it just looks like it should be going across the page rather then having him pull twords the bottom with his name sidways...

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Am I the only one seeing it pointed down rather that long ways? I mean nothing wrong if that how you wanted it lol, it just looks like it should be going across the page rather then having him pull twords the bottom with his name sidways...
oh snaaapp that's a GP error not mine hold up ill fix it

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
FOR REAL??? It's still sideways????

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
it's regular now bro

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
still the same.... lol.
idk what your doing. but i dont think its right. lmao
nah man i didnt do anything but put an IMG code into my sig. i mean that type of **** is pretty fool proof and i know my way around a computer so this is making me MAD!!!

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok it should work now i deleted it off photobucket, rendered another copy of photoshop and uploaded that one, then copied the img to that into my siggy.... how about now?

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i dont need to take your lip tyrone biggums LOL

1 - 20 of 33 Posts