Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To start - it's casual where I work & all up until today has been pouring from that tropical storm that moved through... Another note all the managers are out for a convention so it's kinds free rain right now. Which is cool, all but most of us get along... There is this new snotty girl, but I won't go into that...

Yesterday, all day one of my co-workers was walking around with a squeaky shoe, just like in Seinfeld.. & another guy was wearing windbreaker pants making the swish-swish sound everytime he walked.

Being the bosses are out you could hear a pinball drop to the floor... Except for the swish, swish, swish... Squeak, squeak, squeak... ALL day

LoL... Okay, maybe it's not that funny. But it was the highlight of my job for the week

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
Being that I like to cause trouble,lol, and the bosses were out, i would've made it my mission to steal the squeaky shoe...somehow haha

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Being that I like to cause trouble,lol, and the bosses were out, i would've made it my mission to steal the squeaky shoe...somehow haha
lmao!! I shoulda done that - he'd of thought it was funny... I was debating duct taping together... LOL today he was walking around in his socks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts