Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So happy its nice out again. Been able to finally go outside for a few hours and play again. Here are some pictures of my boy Gargamel and one of my kitty HazelWazel. Gargamel had a spained paw last summer that lasted until the late fall. This winter we have been house bound and he was neutered so he has gained about 5lbs and lost alot of muscles, so I know I need to work on my pups weight, we are doing it together and are have been on 4 mile walks 5 times a week for the past 2 weeks and hope to do more and more each week. :)

a picture already, really? we just started walking!!

Walking in Great Esker Park

crazzzzzzyyyyyyy puuuuppppy coming at ya!!!

walking at Wollaston Beach

its windy at the beach!!

playing with his sisters :) He is so great with them! I just had my cell so it was hard to get a good shot of him in the air

Gargamel :)

and my kitty, Hazel :)

Me and mel

Thanks for looking! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
536 Posts
awww he's so handsome! Love the markings on his face! :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Great pics Ames! He is so handsome. I need to go for a walk at the beach with you soon. I'm dying to see how Bella likes it :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
great pics!!! hes so handsome!!! :D

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks everyone!!!

And yeah, Wollaston is such a great place to walk a dog. Its a few miles of sidewalk or you can go on the beach. We need to get that in this summer at some point! I would love to see how Bella loves it!! We went today and Gargamel totally attacked floating seaweed, lol. Kinda funny to see him go at it like its a ball and then his whole hea is dunked in lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts