Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A photo update of my new crew.
My very old cats passed away last year so I've since adopted another two. One from the shelter and one from the bushes outside of my vet's office. An OG member on here offered me her pit dog as a travel companion since my old boy Ecko is getting on in years and a bit less enthusiastic about long car rides. So I have a nice even number of animals in my house.

Cheza and Aireal's BT named Seeka

Cheza at the park where I take them to walk and get attention from people before heading to the pub.

Cheza and Ecko on a morning walk. Cheza's jacket is a bit big because her chest is so deep.

Cheza napping with Scottie

Old man Ecko

Ecko happy at the beach last summer

My fat boy Scottie "The Body"

And Boo. I found him on Halloween outside of my vets office. Spent several months looking for his owner. But of course no one claimed him. He's a bit skittish, so not as many pics of him yet.

Two peas in a pod

·
Super Moderator
5,383 Posts
Mac, Thanks for taking the time to take and share all the wonderful pictures with us. That is quite the mix you have going there. Ecko reminds me so much of my girl Athena. With all those pets I don't know how you find the time to help out here as much as you do but sure am glad you do.:clap:

Joe

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
what a life you have given all those tail waggers!

·
Super Moderator
4,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They can be a handful at times. But always good company. And the dogs are quite the chick magnets. LOL!

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Gorgeous animals, all 4. Ecko reminds me of my Diesel before he passed just with the old man 'type'. Love the beach pics. I can't wait to take mine to the beach this summer. With the way the dynamic duo LOVE the water, it should be great fun for all of us. I just hope Nala can tolerate the ride by then. She's getting better but she still tends to get car sick.

·
Super Moderator
4,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gorgeous animals, all 4. Ecko reminds me of my Diesel before he passed just with the old man 'type'. Love the beach pics. I can't wait to take mine to the beach this summer. With the way the dynamic duo LOVE the water, it should be great fun for all of us. I just hope Nala can tolerate the ride by then. She's getting better but she still tends to get car sick.
I'm looking forward to seeing Cheza at the beach this year too. She loves rivers and creeks, but I don't think she's seen the ocean yet. I'm sure she'll love it though. I just have to pin someone down to come with me so both dogs can go. It's funny watching Ecko run right into the ocean when he hates swimming and bathes. LOL!

Fingers crossed the car sickness is gone by beach weather for Nala.

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
That's funny that Ecko loves the ocean but hates bathes and swimming. Ciara is kind of weird like that. She HATES getting a bath but loves to go swimming. Kaos and Nala just love water. They get in the shower with us if we don't close the door securely, play in all the mud puddles and then go in the house and run right into the tub to get cleaned up, and have explored the creek a tiny bit since they were very young when it was warm enough.

I am sure Cheza will love the beach as well and I doubt you will have much trouble finding someone to tag along. I mean who doesn't love the beach or dogs? Put the two together and that's just short of heaven in my book!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts