Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My baby Harlow, 1 year on the 14th of this month. Comin in at almost 80 lbs.

Us sleepin

Jane, my bully female @ 7 Months, 14" tall and 48 lbs seen at the Vet on Saturday

Jane (right) and Benelli (also 7 months old) (left), my co-own off of ABKC Gr. Ch. Dax

And the newest one to the brood, Lucy, my other co-own, off of Mr. Miagi, who will be 13 weeks tomorrow.

Thanks for looking!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
all very cute, im not a big miagi fan but the pup is adorable.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Cute pics, Silence. I love Jane. Do you have another pic of Benneli? I'd love to see a stacked and side shot of him. Who is the dam to your Miagi pup??

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
good looking crew you got :D great pics!!

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Good looking bullies you got!Thanks for sharing.Does anyone have a pic of Mr Miagi?Curious to see what he looks like.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah i have more pics, ill post them up when i get home on the computer.

lucy is off of mr. miagi x paris hilton.
paris is la madrinas sister, miagis aunt

yeah miagi isnt everyones favorite bully, but im quite happy with lucy.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
What a crew you are sure you have time for Lucy??? I will take her off your hands. :D Love them all but man oh man I love Lucy.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lol. That lil girl is my baby. Since the first time we let her sleep on the bed, she has slept on my chest.
She may look a bit easty westy in the pics, but shes only about 10 weeks in the pics and they do her no justice. Her front is straight. She is like Marcello in the back so far, possibly easty westy. But she has a lot of growing and developing to do. She carries herself straight in front and back for the most part, but when she becomes lazy she leans.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts