Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new on the site and looking for so help I had to put my dog down at the age of ten. I was lucky at the time the dog was a christmas present and the best one ever it was a puppy from wild side . Max was all that u could ask for he was short stocky and about 43 pounds of muscle . Was a offspring for ch cow . I though I would never get a dog again. But now I miss having him so much I want anything one he was a every strong will dog and the more I looked in to were he came from it all made sense of why he didn't like other dogs .but he was ever loyal and a great protector of the home . That kennel is closed down and I need a new family member

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Please go to a local shelter and adopt one. You will save a pits life and have a life long friend :) you don't need to go to a breeder to get a great dog. They put so many pit bulls to sleep every day and it is just so sad. If you are just looking for a pet that's the best way to go.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Please go to a local shelter and adopt one. You will save a pits life and have a life long friend :) you don't need to go to a breeder to get a great dog. They put so many pit bulls to sleep every day and it is just so sad. If you are just looking for a pet that's the best way to go.
Bearing in mind where he got his last dog from, I think he is after a certain kind of dog. Nothing wrong with rescuing dogs, indeed it's a noble thing to do but I don't see anything wrong with getting a dog from a good breeder either.

OP I don't live in the states so I can't really help you but someone might be able to. If I was in your position I would go to as many shows as I could and get talking to some of the breeders and exhibitors.

Reactions: pitbullmamanatl

·
GYPSY PAVING
445 Posts
I agree, there are several Options for you, all you need to do is Google what your looking for. There are Pits that need a home in every state. There are also Several Pups at some Humane Society's. They accually have 11 at ours all from the same Litter. As long as your willing to drive within a Hr or so of your Home and look around for a few weeks you should have a great Selection for your next Companion. Good Luck.

Reactions: Blue_Nose_Bella

·
Registered
180 Posts
Shelter dogs are great, but after 10 years of owning that one dog he darn sure has the right in my eyes to get whatever he wants!
I co-own this boy with "Wildside" now.
ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [289612] :: RED ROVER'S MR. LEAFY
There is also a daughter off Vader on Hoobly for 200 bucks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts