Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what to look for when picking a pup that we intend to use for weight pulling? Like any certain bloodlines? What should the build of the parents be like? Anything would be helpful :)

· Registered
776 Posts
if you are serious .. genetics are a good place to put your dollar. find a breeder that is big into wp and has success at it . its never a sure thing but its a good place to start.

· The Yard Of Many Colors
3,422 Posts
if you are serious .. genetics are a good place to put your dollar. find a breeder that is big into wp and has success at it . its never a sure thing but its a good place to start.
i agree... look for a hiper and energetic pup... one that seems to follow you everywhere.. thats what we look for

· ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,702 Posts
I agree with finding a kennel that does WP with their dogs. And I would go one step further in making sure the dogs are health tested as well. Which is always a good idea. But so much more important when you are going to have a dog doing this kind of stuff.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.